PSA: What does a Bot Killer look like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jESiSgGzwVw
They look like this, and the amount is growing each day this issue is not addressed.
They look like this, and the amount is growing each day this issue is not addressed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can see why, she's not very nice lol. I ended up getting matched with this same one multiple times, unfortunately. Had to turn cross-play off after that.
Are all of them bots?
Yes, very terrifying indeed. I was shooketh.
They've come a long way since ptb survivor bots
No, unfortunately, Believe it or not, those are just the usual Solo q randoms. Only Spirit was bot as far as I can tell.
I had a similar line of thinking seeing this. They are definitely getting more and more refined for their clients.
Thanks
Spirit level: TheGannMan.
They wish they could spirit like TheGannMan can. Why else would they be trying to harness a fraction of their power?
good thing this game was given away for free on epic
I love how the player count dropped faster after the free giveaway because of all the cheaters
There's essentially no security on the Epic Game Store version. Goes well beyond the free accounts they gave away. I suspect that's what these hackers are exploiting since they patched the AI hacks out of the Steam client. It's swiss cheese security.
🤔 maybe
Probably obvious, but still have to ask. Did you submit this to BHVR?
Ive had this happen, but with a Sadako instead of Spirit.
wonder what the dev say about this video right now.
btw that was messed up match wow.
Yes. Now whatever they do about it is on them
They might say that I did not have the skilled plays to avoid the Killer /s.