Who do you like more: MM or Ghostface?
Who do you like to play more and why? MM (The Shape) or Ghostface?
Who do you like to play more and why? MM (The Shape) or Ghostface?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface because he can teabag back.
Mookel Myers. Always and forever.
Scratched and vanity mirror, tombstone, vault master, scream for Myers.....he's got so many fun builds and play styles.
Shape has more of a variety of playstyles. GF is kinda meh and boring.
Michael ofcourse. He is more iconic and more scary to face.
Myers by far.
RIP Ghostface
Myers is pure evil; absolutely unstoppable decimation. He always comes back... not quite to the extent of regeneration like JVoorhees, nevertheless, in the same vein of invincible darkness.
Ghostface is just young humans, vulnerable to injury and death, sneaking around in a costume with a knife.
edit: MM just feels more mature to play, btw
I like both.
As or against ? Well as ghostface because his stealth is better than Micheal's in my opinion and the ability to distribute exposed and activate it whenever you want is quite good.
Against definitly myers. He feels more threatening than ghostface, but also I know when I f up and gave him stalk/a hit. And the music man <3
(Idk the "fixed" ghotsface basicaly means you need to see his whole body to reveal him, so instead of looking at him you need to run away/hide from his sight if you spot him stalking you from behind something. Just feels really hard to reveal him now.)
Myers, not even a question. Way more iconic. Also, I think Ghostface is a pretty dull Killer to play as and play against. Myers at least has some variety in his Builds with the Mirrors.
However, I think Ghostface is more fair than Myers. With Myers, you can not see him all Game and get instadowned or even killed just because a Teammate was feeding him Evil the whole time. With Ghostface, it is your own fault if you get marked, because you probably did not pay attention.
Myers for sure, but I love Ghostface. Myers is menacing, GF is more for meme-ing around and goofing off to me. Myers needs some updating to befit a killer of his stature, though.
Ghostface, both as survivor and killer. As killer because the Undetectable status isn't used all that much with Michael, it's also easier and quicker to expose survivors as Ghostface. As survivor because if I get exposed, it's because he stalked me and only me, no stupid 99ing with another survivor and then popping it on me 2 seconds into a chase. I also like that there aren't any mori add-ons on ghostface, means I won't get killed before I've even been hit.
I definitely like Ghostface more than current Match Making (MM).
Myers because looking directly at him just unsettles you vs taking his power away.
There's nothing like just working on a generator, not hearing a terror radius, panning the camera around, and then AAAHHH!!! off in the distance is that blank stare just looking at you from a window vault.
I'm not a huge fan of either to be entirely honest, but I prefer Ghostface. He feels a lot more adaptable in how he exposes survivors. Michael can expose everyone sure, but it takes a while to do so, its for a limited time and there's a hard cap on his power.
I would prefer Myers if they game him a buff of some sort probably, like for example, DRIVING A CAR, HE DOES IT IN THE OG MOVIE, HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRIVE A CAR IN GAME #CarForMyers
Myers.
GF sucks. The fact that he can teabag is his only saving grace. He may as well drop the killing and become a survivor.