When in doubt, just say lol
When in doubt just say lol when it comes to salty gamers(already reported them for the verbal abuse but I doubt much will come from it)
When in doubt just say lol when it comes to salty gamers(already reported them for the verbal abuse but I doubt much will come from it)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol
lol indeed
Endgame 1 is you lost badly and its GG's and well done's from the survivors.
You got endgame 2. Angry and aggressive response to you winning.
Endgame 3 is silence
The 4th and very rare endgame chat. You won and they say gg.
lol
My go-to is haha
I have yet to see a complaint about tunneling in endgame chat that doesn't sound like sore losing.
Being called fat over a video game is hilarious.
My go to is
"Continue"
It's funny to me when survivors pull your hours as if it's some kind of gatcha.
I recently had an end game chat where I got called bad for "tunneling" because I have 3k hours. And it was basically because I was running the obvious addon on legion and dropped a chase to down someone mending.
lol
Even though they're also playing the same game getting the same amount of fat, lol