Hmmmm
4 man with Breakdown, Saboteur, No Mither and Resilience. This seems like it could be a problem.
4 man with Breakdown, Saboteur, No Mither and Resilience. This seems like it could be a problem.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And it breaks 3 hooks in total right?
Unless I’m misunderstanding something here, it seems really broken.
oh my #########, why no mither, just run deliverence
If it breaks a hook for 3 minutes for each person hooked and lets say the 4 get hooked twice that is 8 hooks not including any hooks sabotaged at (3.5 minutes).
Killer can't slug or they can but you keep getting up.
Hooks just got a lot more annoying.
Is the hook destroyed permanently or for multiple minutes?
I would assume the standard time of a sacrifice.
@ModernFable the hook still respawns after i believe 3 minutes.
When someone is sacrificed, the hook stays destroyed, unless they have Hangman’s Trick.
My bad was that changed? I was pretty sure they respawned.
The Hook respawn time can be modified by Saboteur and Hangman’s Trick.
Hooks don’t respawn after being destroyed by a Sacrifice. As far as I know it’s always been like this.
The only thing that was changed, was a long time ago Hooks didn’t respawn after being Sabotaged.
I did, and it's 3 minutes.
i watched a bit of your stream with @Peasant and @DocOctober
The hook could only break when the Killer is within X meters and there are Survivors nearby (like the Chaser penalty)
Have the Entity block the hook instead of break it if the Killer tries to put the recently unhooked Survivor back on that same hook before a timer runs out or they get healed.
The hook respawn timer could get reduced (would only work on the hooks broken by Breakdown.
The breaking hooks part from the perk could just be removed and it could be reworked.
Any of these nerfs would not require Killers to run Hangman’s against sweaty hook rushing Survivors. I get the point of the perk (discourages tunneling), but can’t it be done in a way that doesn’t ######### over the Killer?
I’m just relieved Behavior remembered that letting people permanently destroy hooks via items and perks is really unfair.
Yay! perk that punish the killer for DOING their objective. How have i seen this coming.
I noticed. Thanks for watching and following. Unfortunately, my mod was AFK due to real-life issues, so I couldn't find out your name until after the stream.
Context: I don't have a second monitor, so I rely on a mod to copy/paste every message and send it to me over Steam so that I can reply.
@fcc2014 I'm surprised at this perk too. Like, what kind of #########*y thought process went behind designing this perk? I'm kinda okay with the other new survivor perks and changes despite them being a moderate nerf to killers but 'Breakdown' is just plain annoying. Get 4 survivors in lobby with a build like you mentioned and good luck, you are gonna need that. Really looking forward to hearing their reasoning behind this.
PS; even if its just 3 mins like sabo, thats effing huge.
Thank you. I'm going out tonight with my mod (he's also my BF :P), so no stream today. There might be one tomorrow, assuming the program I have to leave running in the background for a physics experiment doesn't overwhelm my system.