Nerf Legion

Legion's music is way too loud. It needs to be nerfed.

In all seriousness, am I the only one who thinks this? I can't even hear an injured Bill over that music.

Comments

  • finally someone talks what legion reasonable needs. yeah i agree.

  • A number of people seem to have this complaint.

    Not me because it's a straight banger. A worse performance for myself is a sacrifice I am willing to make for that jam. 🤟

  • They need to lower alot of sound in general tbh.

  • Finally a non bait post about a Legion nerf

    Just a bit lower but yeah i agree with you.

    A reasonable nerf cuz the music is a banger.

  • @Purple_Orc said:

    Legion's music is way too loud. It needs to be nerfed.

    In all seriousness, am I the only one who thinks this? I can't even hear an injured Bill over that music.

    I'm loving the fact you used an injured Bill as a measure of sound xD

  • @AlkaloidssOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/321435/nerf-legion

    I'm loving the fact you used an injured Bill as a measure of sound xD

    Noise above 70 deciBills over a prolonged period of time may start to damage your hearing. Loud noise above 120 deciBills can cause immediate harm to your ears. - Google

  • @AlkaloidssOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/321435/nerf-legion

    I'm loving the fact you used an injured Bill as a measure of sound xD

    Under normal conditions you can hear an Injured Bill up to a mile away.

    :)


    I once had an Injured Bill ask me how I knew he was in a locker twice, then he called me a hacker

  • Honestly they need to lower the chase volume of Legion, they need to seriously lower it for Ghostface (even with the reduction from the PTB it's still migraine-inducing) and the damn whispers from Plague when she has her power up.

  • I physically can't play legion with the sound on. Went to bed after making my post about the music listening to sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss in my ears.

    Whoever the sound guy is must be deaf.