Has killer become more popular recently?

I have to wait as killer to get into matches but as survivor I get instantly in the match. So what is this I thought killers were quiting because survivors are too OP?

Comments

  • A lot of people want to try the new legion/ghostface changes.

    1-2 days and will be back to normal

  • During this time of the day you would get instant Survivor Queues anyway, at least in my Region. During the Evening, they become a bit longer (2-4 minutes or something like that).

    However, yesterday they were short, because many players want to try out the changes to Ghostface and Legion.

    Alternative:

    We do a post with Steam Charts and claim that DBD is dying because Survivors got so many Nerfs.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    I have to wait as killer to get into matches but as survivor I get instantly in the match. So what is this I thought killers were quiting because survivors are too OP?

    Yes - killer queues were very long during off-peak hours yesterday, and survivor queues were pretty short even during peak evening hours (US eastern time zone), so there are definitely a lot more people than usual playing killer with the recent GF and Legion changes. Like others have said, it will go back to normal soon. People will remember how miserable playing killer against coordinated SWF teams is and quit again ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • You mean when there was a rework for two killers? Yeah there is gonna be a difference.

  • @KateDunson said:

    A lot of people want to try the new legion/ghostface changes.

    1-2 days and will be back to normal

    It's funny I've seen a ton of Legions but have yet to face a single Ghostface.

    I even put Spine Chill on yesterday because I was expecting to see a lot of him. I saw more of Mikey and Wraith yesterday than I did Ghostface.

  • This always happens whenever there's a new killer or a major power rework. People are more interested in trying out the new killer content than they are the survivor content, who generally all play the same even if there are new/reworked survivor perks as well. Give it a few days and it'll go back to normal.

  • I've been playing only killer because my friends have been on other games and solo survivor is just boring at this point it's too rinse and repeat to not have someone to sit there and just shoot the ######### with while you're playing, I'd rather play killer and be entertained with my game then holding m1 every game and not having anyone to talk to.

  • Game became too killer-sided. Seems like survivors have had enough of this "balance"

  • During new update killers tend to have more fascinating things to see.

  • @NerfedFreddy said:

    Game became too killer-sided. Seems like survivors have had enough of this "balance"

    The update changed the game more killer sided than before but for real it's still good sfw/gen rusher sided like always. But for soloQ I can see some people quitting cause that was killer sided before and now even more

  • Might just be losing a lot of survivors I've noticed that out of 10 games played I was tunneled for 6 and face camped for 3 others only 1 killer that didn't do either soooo if that keeps up I'm thinking about quitting too its a shame I have like 2200 hours and the game to me now is pretty boring. Get chased for 3 gens and face camped or run the killer for 3 gens and they get you coming off the hook right away literally there is no way to escape sometimes and the killer gets no punishment for it kind of lame. But you know that's hockey running killers the whole game doesn't equal skill just leads to depips lol.