PSA: For gods sake, stop touching the lockers against legion!

12 games of legion, 17 locker grabs out of frenzy.

Remember, Legion can see you in lockers while in a frenzy! If you see a frenzying legion near your locker, get the ######### out and run!

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • artist can see as well. ive gotten many grabs from locker hiding dwights

  • @AetherBytes said:

    12 games of legion, 17 locker grabs out of frenzy.

    Remember, Legion can see you in lockers while in a frenzy! If you see a frenzying legion near your locker, get the ######### out and run!

    Or smack him with a cheeky Head On (which is the reason that I'm in the lockers against all killers)

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    artist can see as well. ive gotten many grabs from locker hiding dwights

    I've even had a couple thanks to demo portals

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/320917/psa-for-gods-sake-stop-touching-the-lockers-against-legion

    Or smack him with a cheeky Head On (which is the reason that I'm in the lockers against all killers)

    An effective (and wary) legion can use that speed to sideswipe the locker, forcing a jump or a grab with little risk

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/320917/psa-for-gods-sake-stop-touching-the-lockers-against-legion

    Or smack him with a cheeky Head On (which is the reason that I'm in the lockers against all killers)

    Agreed! Use a Flashbang while you're at it! Or just be a prick by using Head-on into a DS and flashbang as a finisher. xD

  • I think problem is alot don't know that there's a difference between auras and killer instinct.

  • Another thing that grinds my gears lol some people will hop in the locker right in front of him and expect not to get snatched out I'm mind blown

  • @The_Krapper said:

    Another thing that grinds my gears lol some people will hop in the locker right in front of him and expect not to get snatched out I'm mind blown

    I dont get this either. Like, sure, I don't get my 5th stab, but I'm fine with this anyway.

  • Shh, it's so immensely satisfying to find a not knower thinking they are safe after an hour of playing Legion and getting absolutely genrushed.

  • I'm pretty sure when people jump in a locker right in front of a Legion it is to force them to make a choice between grabbing you out of the locker and ending FF or leaving you and continuing to chain hits. I think sometimes it can be useful, like if a survivor whose next hook will take them out of the game is nearby or if you know a gen can be completed soon if you waste more of the Legion's time.

    I'm sure plenty of people don't think killer instinct works through lockers, though, because it's not like a well explained mechanic.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    artist can see as well. ive gotten many grabs from locker hiding dwights

    Yeah, but not many know that Artist fact.

    The Legion one seems kinda obvious.

  • I had a Legion game a couple nights ago where three times survivors tried to hide in a Locker while I was in Frenzy. It’s probably just not an obvious facet of that ability for people that haven’t played as Legion before.