Can I get a HOOOOOOOYAAAAAH
yall already know….do it
yall already know….do it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
I'll pass.
HOOOOOOOYAAAAAH
AWOOGA
Is this the Jill Valentine Hook scream thread?
HIYAAAAAAAAAAH
are you a marine corps?
😁😁
The Jill voice when screaming on hooks sounds ######### TERRIBLE..... Normal grunts of pain are fine though...
My spirit animal
you are a terrible mother and wife
HOOOOOOYAH
Yeah I don’t like hearing her screams they make me depressed😣
And now for Steve Harrington's hook scream
🦆
two types of people.
Hmmmm.
...
HOEYEAHHHH
AAAAAA
the best i can do is a loud screech of pain from that time i split my toenail after tripping on my coffee table
HOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAH
HOOOOOOOYAHHHHHHHH
Everyone gets one....