FPS mode please!
I know this has been discussed before, but DBD would be so much more immersive and scarier if there were a first person mode for survivor. The streamer fubs played around in VR with the game, and while it is a little janky in VR, it shows off just how much more terrifying the game is if everyone is playing from the first person perspective.
If BHVR manages to implement a first person mode somewhere down the line, it will certainly bring players like me back. A no build mode brought a lot of people back to fortnite, and I think this mode for dead by daylight would do wonders.
https://youtu.be/F8zu-tP72i4
Comments
The first person perspective is commonly referred to as FPS mode, so yes and no. Plus it's just easier saying fps instead of first person perspective each time.
hmm I agree frame's per second mode
Only shrinking the Field Of View by 25% on Survivor would do a lot to help immersion. I would love 1st Person, but the Killer advantage would be gigantic.
Does FPS stands for First Person Survivor?
In a serious note, if you want FPS, play deathslinger
I'm all for this mode. I'd love for the game to be scary again.
I think it would be fun to try, survivors would need a way to look behind themselves though. Maybe a key bind that operates like a rear view in a racing game.
Already exists ! Its called killer !!!! (nah but fr would be fun)
Finally a console buff real ??????
No perks, add-ons, items, decreased pov atleast (or first person), would be interesting.
60 fps on console.