Dear Plague mains
Stop playing her please I run every heal perk but COH. So please stop.
Stop playing her please I run every heal perk but COH. So please stop.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
People still play plague?
No <3
She’s fun even if we disregard COH.
But respect to those not using that perk.
I just like hearing survivors puke 😎
Yeah I did used for a little bit but after seeing what it did to a poor Wraith my hated killer even I stopped using it other heal perks are more fun
She's one of the few killers that can effectively deal with CoH so she's actually becoming more popular!
I can't deal with the obnoxious chanting. Otherwise I'd play her.
*Aggressively vomit noises*
No, wait; that sounded worse than I meant!
It's nice to have at least one counter to CoH even if it's a specific killer. Not like we have any other counters for boons in the game realistically.
At the very least, it's certainly more friendly than systematically and mercilessly tunneling survivors in any boon game.
Just waste 20 seconds walking to it, 1 second stomping it and another 20 seconds walking back to the gens on the other side of the map 4head.
Yeah exactly. Super counter play lol
This is great haha
So no respect for me?😖 I swear bt and coh are the only meta perks I run
No, thank you.