Really looking forward to these changes!
I'm definitely looking forward to the release, can't wait to play Legion!
Very good indeed! Matchmaking changes were good too! Amazing to witness such an improvement.
Can't wait to see my MMR tho, and have my personal DbD profile to showcase my achievements.
Please tweak Ghost Face´s chase music too.
@Marc_123 said:Please tweak Ghost Face´s chase music too.
@Marc_123 said:
Yes this please! No mention about it makes me worried
@Mercês said:Very good indeed! Matchmaking changes were good too! Amazing to witness such an improvement.Can't wait to see my MMR tho, and have my personal DbD profile to showcase my achievements.
@Mercês said:
I'm confused, did they mention seeing mmr/having a personal dbd profile or are you just hoping they add that in the future?
Many thanks for changing hemmorage to not affect recovering!
Very glad to see that feedback on that feature was taken into consideration. Very happy with the changes
That has been adjusted yes!
@Brokenbones said:Many thanks for changing hemmorage to not affect recovering!Very glad to see that feedback on that feature was taken into consideration. Very happy with the changes
@Brokenbones said:
The feedback to that in particular was very important.
@Mandy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915456#Comment_2915456That has been adjusted yes!
@Mandy said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915456#Comment_2915456
This is shaping up to be quite an exciting mid-patch! Thanks for all y'alls hard work and looking forward to hearing the new stabbin' tune
@Mandy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915464#Comment_2915464The feedback to that in particular was very important.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915464#Comment_2915464
You're killing it lately Mandy, many thanks once again!
Oh thank goodness. I’m glad that and the hemorrhage feedback was addressed, I think those were probably the two things I saw come up the most lol
@sizzlingmario4 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915465#Comment_2915465Oh thank goodness. I’m glad that and the hemorrhage feedback was addressed, I think those were probably the two things I saw come up the most lol
@sizzlingmario4 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915465#Comment_2915465
For sure, these were the two things that I saw the most feedback around after the PTB.
At least I expect they write in the mid chapter notes: For survs... a hug
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm definitely looking forward to the release, can't wait to play Legion!
Very good indeed! Matchmaking changes were good too! Amazing to witness such an improvement.
Can't wait to see my MMR tho, and have my personal DbD profile to showcase my achievements.
Please tweak Ghost Face´s chase music too.
Yes this please! No mention about it makes me worried
I'm confused, did they mention seeing mmr/having a personal dbd profile or are you just hoping they add that in the future?
Many thanks for changing hemmorage to not affect recovering!
Very glad to see that feedback on that feature was taken into consideration. Very happy with the changes
That has been adjusted yes!
The feedback to that in particular was very important.
This is shaping up to be quite an exciting mid-patch! Thanks for all y'alls hard work and looking forward to hearing the new stabbin' tune
You're killing it lately Mandy, many thanks once again!
Oh thank goodness. I’m glad that and the hemorrhage feedback was addressed, I think those were probably the two things I saw come up the most lol
For sure, these were the two things that I saw the most feedback around after the PTB.
At least I expect they write in the mid chapter notes: For survs... a hug