Should Brutal Strength also kick Boons faster.
I mean, wouldn't it make sense to some degree that with, anything involving kicking should apply to Brutal?
I mean, wouldn't it make sense to some degree that with, anything involving kicking should apply to Brutal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, Yeah it should.
the Kick area should be wider too. kicking it feels kinda finnicky at times
Finicky is the perfect description! Unsure if it’s due to the environment around some totems, but same goes for cleansing or blessing totems, it just feels like you have to be at an exact angle to trigger the prompt or sth.
One of those DBD pet peeves of mine😔
I swear it takes longer to position yourself right than it does to actually snuff the totem. Idk why the hitboxes are so tiny.
And yes brutal should make it faster
I mean...why not?
In principle it probably should, but then again kicking Boons already has a really fast animation so it probably wouldn't matter. 🤷♂️
Its not the hit box is tiny, but likely the angle you have to face toward the Boon is too tight. Like 30 degree? It should be at least 90.
You have to look at it to kick it which is dumb because this is not true for literally any other interaction.
Yes. It should also let Lunge attacks destroy breakable walls for some added PIZZAZZ!!!
Yes.
I don't see why it shouldn't.
how about just no kick animation in the first place
definitely yes imo
Yes!
When boons released they didn't interact with any others perks (didn't disable DS for instance), because they were a rushed mechanic pushed out without thought. This is just one more example they never realized.
They could make it that brutal strength, when breaking a boon, actually breaks the totem too or something. Would make the perk more interesting.