Completed All Achievements AMA

Comments

  • how did you get skilled huntress

    That achievement has a 0.05% completion rate on xbox

  • What was your Evil Incarnate match like?

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    how did you get skilled huntress

    That achievement has a 0.05% completion rate on xbox

    I got that one a while ago. I usually run BBQ, Murmur, Iron Maiden, and Ruin/Pop on Huntress, so getting across map hatchets became easier. Maybe practice on Artist? I find hitting her across map crows easier than an across map hatchet, so you can work up from there.

  • @SunsetSherbet said:

    What was your Evil Incarnate match like?

    As good as you would expect. I didn't get Tier 3 till after the last gen, and No Way Out gave me the time I needed to complete it, it felt VERY refreshing.

  • How did you get the fabled 'Left 4 Dead' achievement

    did you luck out like myself and get given it randomly when it was bugged?

  • @Brokenbones said:

    How did you get the fabled 'Left 4 Dead' achievement

    did you luck out like myself and get given it randomly when it was bugged?

    That was the last achievement I got, and I got it today. Years I had wanted that achievement. It was this achievement that made me put off completing achievements for so long because I thought it was impossible. Today when my friends noticed that I had all but one achievement left we made it our mission to get that achievement, and even then. The only way I got the achievement is because the Huntress we faced saw me complete the last gen instead of going for the hatch, and she was friendly enough to let me go through the gate so I got the achievement.

    I ran Self Care, Urban Evasion, Wake Up, and Spine Chill. When I completed the last gen I tried to hide from Huntress, but she caught me in the distance.

  • What is your favorite type of cookie?

  • @Kurri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2902392#Comment_2902392

    That was the last achievement I got, and I got it today. Years I had wanted that achievement. It was this achievement that made me put off completing achievements for so long because I thought it was impossible. Today when my friends noticed that I had all but one achievement left we made it our mission to get that achievement, and even then. The only way I got the achievement is because the Huntress we faced saw me complete the last gen instead of going for the hatch, and she was friendly enough to let me go through the gate so I got the achievement.

    Congratulations! I can't imagine how many games people have to slog through to try and get it. It's really only possible if the killer lets you (Which techincally makes it possible, meaning it won't be changed)

    I'm so glad when I started playing (When legion/plague came out), the achievement was bugged and you'd randomly get it just by being the last one to escape

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    What is your favorite type of cookie?

    I like to have sugar cookies with tea.

  • I just made some wicked sugar cookies!

    Cookies.jpg

    (We're doing a company potluck thing tomorrow so I found a Crumbl Sugar Cookie Copy Cat Recipe and have tried it out. I don't know how widespread Crumbl is but they're a gourmet cookie place where it's like...$5 a cookie but they're super good so these things have some big shoes to fill...)

    Unfortunately it "only" makes twelve and there are twelve of us on the team so I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to see how they stack up...

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2902409#Comment_2902409

    I just made some wicked sugar cookies!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/B2A6QWSJVKB2/cookies.jpg

    (We're doing a company potluck thing tomorrow so I found a Crumbl Sugar Cookie Copy Cat Recipe and have tried it out. I don't know how widespread Crumbl is but they're a gourmet cookie place where it's like...$5 a cookie but they're super good so these things have some big shoes to fill...)

    Unfortunately it "only" makes twelve and there are twelve of us on the team so I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to see how they stack up...

    Omg those look so good 😍

  • thank god I don't care for these, cause I suck at getting them done lol

  • Did you get the Demogorgon Adept when it was available, or did you get whatever the achievement was that replaced it?

  • How did you get "From the Void She Kills"?

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Did you get the Demogorgon Adept when it was available, or did you get whatever the achievement was that replaced it?

    Both. Unfortunately even players that received Adept achievements for Demo, Nancy, and Steve also disappeared with the change, well at least I couldn't find them at a quick glance.

  • @Malkhrim said:

    How did you get "From the Void She Kills"?

    A while ago, back before the 3 blink nerf, and before making grabs became impossible. I don't remember what I was running, but Tinkerer's has always been a staple to my Nurse builds, so I most likely was running that.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Was "Left for Dead" achievement difficult for you

    Absolutely, it was the hardest achievement for me to get. So hard that even in a 4 man all trying to get me this achievement. I still didn't get it until a kind Huntress gifted it to me. I'll quote my last comment on Left For Dead

    @Kurri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2902392#Comment_2902392

    That was the last achievement I got, and I got it today. Years I had wanted that achievement. It was this achievement that made me put off completing achievements for so long because I thought it was impossible. Today when my friends noticed that I had all but one achievement left we made it our mission to get that achievement, and even then. The only way I got the achievement is because the Huntress we faced saw me complete the last gen instead of going for the hatch, and she was friendly enough to let me go through the gate so I got the achievement.


  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    how did you get skilled huntress

    That achievement has a 0.05% completion rate on xbox

    You have to keep in mind, on Console you need 100 Downs via Hatchets from 24m or more away, on Steam it is only 20.

    So Steam is far easier to achieve (M/K and way less Downs needed). This is because Console does not like Achievements being changed if they are obtainable. You can obtain 100 Downs via Hatchets from such a distance, so it was not made easier, unlike the Steam-Version of the Achievement.

  • How many games did you throw to get Triage?

  • @Mr_K said:

    How many games did you throw to get Triage?

    I had a SWF. I just played as a Gen Jockey/Medic/immersive while the rest ran troll boil over, sabo, and flashlight builds taking hits and coming back to me to get healed. I got the achievement in just a few matches.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    how did you get skilled huntress

    That achievement has a 0.05% completion rate on xbox

    By being a skilled Huntress and not playing on xbox probably.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    how did you get skilled huntress

    That achievement has a 0.05% completion rate on xbox

    It’s easier on M&K to aim as it is on controller. Also i think they have different numbers for PC and console versions, where you have to get only 20 hits on PC while the console versions require 100.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2902964#Comment_2902964

    I know this achievement might be a pain for people who play mostly killer and not a lot of survivor. But if you play survivor regularly enough you don't need to throw games. I'm up to 26 out of the 30 for the achievement and I haven't tried once for it.

    I'm sure SWFs have an easier time with it but I play solo. Staying in one place hoping the injured survivor comes to you while other survivors are dying on hook make it difficult.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2902976#Comment_2902976

    I'm sure SWFs have an easier time with it but I play solo. Staying in one place hoping the injured survivor comes to you while other survivors are dying on hook make it difficult.

    Yeah that does sound like it would be tedious

  • How many did you farm/cheese to get, and which one did you find hardest?

  • @TheArbiter said:

    How many did you farm/cheese to get, and which one did you find hardest?

    So a long while ago like over a year ago. I did look into completing my achievements, but I ran into Left For Dead and after multiple attempts to get that - I just couldn't do it. I even tried to sabotage my own team. Which isn't something I enjoy doing, so I simply gave up on the achievement entirely and started to complete all achievements passively. It wasn't until before my last break from the game, and recently that I got back and started to focus on completing achievements, as with most already done the only ones I had to focus on were Adepts and newer character achievements like Mikela's boon hex totems (I found pretty tedious, which I made a different thread about a week or two ago), and Yoichii's heal survivors that come to you.

    The hardest achievement and the last one I completed was Left For Dead, and it was actually an incredible time when we did get it done, because it was a group effort that ultimately landed on a friendly Killer just being an absolute chad and gifting it to me when they realized what we were doing.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2902504#Comment_2902504

    I was worried about this one but I saw a Youtube video that just said "make friends with the survivors so they don't run from gens when you blink". That's how I did it. I know, some people do like to do it the proper way so it actually feels like you accomplished something. 

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2902403#Comment_2902403

    I had a similar experience. Was a David and me left alive (both on death hook). The David just hid in lockers while I actually tried to do gens. I think the Wraith noticed this. He found the David in a locker near a gen I was working on - I actually didn't know he was in there. The Wraith hooked him and let me finish the gen and open the gate.

    Seems like a theme. I get achievements through cheesing them!

    I'm thinking of farming with the survivors to see if I get this, but I will only do it if it becomes the last remaining achievement before I manage to get it. The reason? I really dislike farming. When I login, I want to play.