New survivor rules killers
Always check the survivor hours and dont use meme builds and tactics toxic scum
Always check the survivor hours and dont use meme builds and tactics toxic scum
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what
What?
I'm joking watch the video lol
Watch the YouTube video I linked
a for effort, f for.... whatever that was.
I ain't giving (what I assume is your own video) views to anything that's not even half explained.
What
What
What
What
It’s a video from a YouTuber named Benjo This community man 😂 I’m trying to post something that’s funny and isn’t full of the constant complaining and crying on these forums
I just put a link to a funny YouTube video and small sentence It was no effort at all. I guess this is a place for crying and arguing so I won’t bother no more lol
Ah
I see you too enjoy Benjo's antics
A man of culture you are.
Love him lol he’s so funny and chill and he makes entertaining skits outta his gameplay. I think he deserves much more recognition. This forum isn’t the place though
Hit enter after the link to embed it people will be far more trusting if they can actually see the thumbnail and don't have to leave the site.
Benjo is actually a pretty popular content creator for Dead by Daylight, but I doubt this forum account is his. He's well known for his builds using Mad Grit.