Would a First Person Gamemode work?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gyauCmiC7Q
Imagine this as a gamemode I'd play it tbh. What do yall think?
Imagine this as a gamemode I'd play it tbh. What do yall think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Literally staring at a generator occupying the whole screen for 80 seconds? I know survivors are used to dull gameplay but still.
I don’t get simulator sickness, n i LOVE vr, so I’d totally enjoy the feel of this. Probz be super freaking hard mode tho...
all SWF players should be auto loaded into 1st person mode
I mean they could allow you to go 3rd person only when you're on a gen for balance reasoning or even better create a new objective.
Idk if I want this into a normal mode I'd prefer a new gamemode but I will say the idea of first person Survivor seems kinda awesome to be I don't know why.
That would certainly bring back the horror aspect.
That's what I was thinking Imagine going against GhostFace or Hag lmao would be fun.
Give me this and I'll never need anything else for survivor.
Agreed lol
For 10 games until you get used to it
i would love this!! make survivor an actual horror game again.
um, 4000+ hrs n I still get spooked by GF n Myers😅
...this would completely freak me out on a stealth killer Jumpscare level every time, n I’d absolutely love it!😌
I get jumpscared sometimes too but I feel like people want to recreate that feeling you had when you were new to the game and everything was scary,which is not possible.
Not just stealth killers. Can you imagine seeing Oni charging at you? Or Nurse blinking right in front of you? Heck, imagine the effects of Plague puking on you.
It legitimately cannot work within the confines of the game as it is designed. There are too many aspects that revolve around the survivor having situational awareness - such as the red stain on their back.
Interesting, but impractical.
If it was made properly I think it would be interesting
In reality we will never get a new mode in dbd, too risky for devs
it would make Dead by Daylight scarier
This game needs a new game mode and I think a first person game mode would be really fun. It would also make the game more scarier, which is a plus.
How do you dodge hatchets?
If we ever got a 1st person wed need a hotkey to glance behind us in a chase