My Tier List 2.3.3
S+ ----- Nothing
S ------ Nurse, Hillbily, Spirit
S - ------ Myers, Clown, Hag, Huntress
A+ ---- Pig, Doctor
A- ------ Trapper, Wraith
B+ ------ Nothing
B ----- Nothing
B - ----- Camperface
C ----- Nothing
F ---- Freddy
Comments
Type your when you disagree
D'aww. Thanks. =]
I agree with Pig, in this time frame where gen rushing is a must, I believe Amanda's Traps are a great distraction. If they're on 2+ survivors at once and they're about 4 gens or 3 gens left, you're at a good pace.
1. Hillbilly, Nurse, Hag
2. Huntress, Myers, Spirit
3. Doctor, Clown, Trapper, Freddy, Pig
4. Wraith
5. Leatherface
*camperFace +1
i agree on most of them, yet nurse has to be S+, if not even higher.
nurse is literally un loopable, making it extremely hard to fight a good nurse, as her only downside, stealth, can be easily fought with the right perks (BBQ, bitter murmur, tinkerer, monitor and abuse, shadowborn, etc) and she is really scary to fight with insta down perks.
however, you can also easily 4k with her in high ranks with nothing but your base ability. no offerings, no add ons, no perks.
thats why she deserves S+ tier.
S- Nurse, Billy
A - Spirit
B - Wraith, Clown, Myers
C- Hag, Huntress
D - Trapper, Doctor, Pig, Bubba
F - Freddy
Don't try to force your opinion on others, you can keep it to yourself, if you disagree make your own list
Im very agree with you... Just, like most of people told u, Nurse is S+ and change myers by hag
Very Easy - Hillbilly
Quite Easy - Clown, Myers
Medium - Huntress, Spirit, Nurse, Trapper, Leatherface.
Quite tough - Pig, Wraith, Hag, Doctor
Freddy tier - Freddy.
Imo the Pig is quite overrated, she is a standard killer to me just with a bunch of traps. Her traps are meant to slow down the game which is nice and all but they’re easy to get rid off because survivors can see box auras BEFORE the timer sets in. If they change it to survivors only seeing the auras after the timer kicks in i would put her higher in the list, nevertheless here is my list:
S- Nurse, Billy
A+ - Clown
A - Hag, Huntress
B - Myers, Spirit
C - Pig, Trapper, Wraith, Leatherface, Doctor
D - Freddy
There is, but that's a Pink Add-On.
It's ok I guess, but as soon as their timer turns on the auras of the boxes can be seen again.
Tampered Timer with Crate of Gears gets results. =]
Hag, Pig and Trapper should be lower. Those are all PUG- & Noobstompers and don't even try to change my mind.
Rest I can agree with, especially with Spirit as a top tier Killer.
To many killer at high tier. And to many level.
S: Nurse (nothing else)
Leatherface, Trapper
A: Billy (nothing else)
B: Huntress, Clown
C:Myers, Hag(+), Doc, Wraith, Pig(-)
F: Freddy
I can't rate Spirit, I have neither played her enough, nor played against her enough.
Spirit can't be top tier if she's so Add-On dependent, I believe that's why a lot of people on the forum can't make up their minds about her.
He's annoying, that's why. He's so annoying.
...except she is not add-on dependent at all if controlled by a competent player.
Oooooookay, same can be said about Freddy.
About anyone.
...if a Killer is add-on dependent, it means that said Killer requires add-ons to be effective. Freddy add-ons give survivors a disadvantage regardless of their playstyle, it does not reward the freddy players for good plays.
Spirit add-ons increase the strength of her phase walk, which is something that you can make up for with skill - knowing how to effectively use her power.
It's very similar to Nurse, the add-ons make her blink stronger but if you know how to use her, you won't really need that. Same as Billy.
E: That doesn't mean her add-ons are weak or that her add-ons don't give her big advantages. It just means she doesn't need them to be effective.
Her ambush is also part of her overall power. And why she should be put up there. (Combat straps are kind of a necessity tho)
Ugh, I wish they had Purple or Green Combat Straps.
My go to is always Tampered Timer and Crate of Gears.
I only use Amanda's Letter when I have a Jigsaw Piece. =]
Wraith an A-?
I'm not saying i don't believe you.
I just want to hear what makes you give him this rating, considering he's back to being my favorite.
Camperface... I like it cuz he's nothing but a campy killer btw
leatherfaces are our unsung heroes we need to respect them that insult them they fight the good fight
Most players base the Killers by looking at the "accepted" playstyle of "hooky & forgetty" (sry that's so awful, I had to use it).
What I'm saying is, they compare a non-camping / tunneling Billy with a non-camping / tunneling Wraith (for example). Of course a Billy performs way better for such a playstyle but Wraith (believe it or not) is actually a great camper and tunneler.
Some Killers require different playstyles to be effective, often a bit frowned-upon playstyles but if you know how to successfully pull those, they can be very efficient. Same with a camping 3 gen strat doctor, it's very hard to beat in a 3v1 even if there's only one gen left to repair.
@Boss He's buffed now but still he can be looped all round like camperface if he don't insidious right now
I mean you're not wrong.
Was looking for a more broad review though.
Hag should be top tier after Billy imo. Now that I've seen the power of Spirit and sort of learnt Billy, I think Hag is 4th best killer. She's definitely better than Myers and Clown. I also think Huntress should be after Doctor because she's overrated as hell and she's really just average. I'd bump Wraith to where Huntress is. This is my version. I'll include the old Freddy, the old Wraith and the old Hag.
S+ ---- Nurse
S ---- Old Freddy, Spirit, Billy, Hag
S- ---- Myers, Clown, Wraith
A+ ---- Pig, Doctor, Huntress
A- ---- Trapper
B+ ---- Nothing
B ---- LEATHERface
B- ----- Old Hag, old Wraith.
F ---- Freddy
I think he's where Huntress is in that list.
Billy isn't close to Nurse and definitely not better imo. I was a VERY strong Billy and I'm an AVERAGE Nurse and my Nurse gameplay is wayy better and more relaxing.
Really?!
How so?
Huntress is overrated, Wraith at base has decent map pressure (from the faster movement speed when cloaked without windstorm addons), a counter to looping (his speed burst.), Good tracking (from his enhanced hearing when invisible, able to bait a survivor into dropping a pallet, and on top of that he's very effective in most maps^^. And add his addons and some perks to the mix and you can get a fun game where u do well with a simple build of Windstorm green addon, Green uncloaking decrease addon, Enduring, Bamboozle, Sloppy butcher and Ruin. You don't even need Spirit Fury to do well with him. I 4k with that build. I run Brutal Strength instead of Enduring but that's because half the time I face potatoes who drop the pallet instantly. And what does Huntress have? Nothing. You could loop her 8 times around one pallet if u play it correctly before u gotta drop it.
These are great points. 8-)
Seriously? A 5 second chase and straight in your next is overrated? Billy gets bullied half the time I face him. Nurse is NOT overrated. Just learn her, become a top tier Nurse or at least average and then tell me if she's overrated. Sorry about misunderstanding the left to right btw. A god tier Billy is nothing compared to a god tier Nurse. You obviously haven't bothered learning Nurse or you wouldn't say that. She has better pressure, MUCH better chases, she lacks only tracking. A god tier Nurse can dominate even on a corn map. Yes I have faced a Nurse who can play on a corn map just as easily as playing on Autohaven. Billy is NOT anywhere near as good as Nurse. I bet you a DECENT(slightly above average) Nurse could do much better then a god tier Billy at rank 1. Now with addons and perks, Nurse makes Billy look like Freddy with her green range addon and her green blink movement speed addon and they're nowhere near as strong as both her range addons. Billy with instasaw (his strongest addons since they reduce almost every one of his stats in a positive way) can dominate for sure. But can not even compare to Nurse. Please do not call Nurse overrated. She is very strong. Please try learning her, come back and tell me if you still think this. And do not give me the bs I get saying ur a rank 1 Nurse, that's highly unlikely if you obviously haven't seen a top tier Nurse. Even an average Nurse can have a very successful game. Have a good day
Thanks lol. I know my stuff with all the killers except Spirit ^^.
I quite enjoy the new Windstorm ones.
You don't get that much speed when uncloaking, but it's not that big a deal since you'll be right on top of them thanks to the positive of Windstorm anyway.
Yeah lol it's amazing how he doesn't get bullied much anymore and can actually patrol the gens better then any other killer with both the purple and green windstorm addons. He's so fast not even Nurse or Billy have that much speed.