Why is yanking broken?
It is impossible to yank from the hatch, generators are impossible to yank from if the survivor lets go anytime during your grab, the only yanks that still happen are in the windows, is it just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same on ps4. Grab animation goes off while survivor runs away from gen. Happens like 1/4.
It's DbD. So it's normal for things to be broken.
I can confirm, if you drop the surv to escape via hatch and right after wanna grab (no lunge, short click) him/her while escaping, it wont perform the catch in PC version
don't know about hatch but grab are 100% broken i rarely grad someone off the gen even tho the animation already started
Same. Since I often play Micheal/Wraith gimmick "jump-scare" builds I haven't been able to enjoy the game as much due to this grab/animation bug.
I run Amanda. I pop open a bottle of Champagne if I manage to grab someone from a Generator.
there is an animation/program action glitch, I've been seeing it alot lately.
On that note, look what happened today. =]
Pop The Bubbly.
I run huntress and amanda, but when playing trapper it feels so good to grab players of almost done gens
Grabbing from gens feels so damn good.
they only way you'll grab people these days is if they're AFK or senile
this happens to me on ps4 as well it sucks because stealth Myer build is very useless if grabs are fautly
It's a good way to punish people who force you to camp. Since you can't hit them, you won't get the post-hit cooldown. You'll pull them off 100% of the time.
I hate the bug when you get a grab animation, but then the killer does a hit instead and misses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N3NLmUjcrM&feature=youtu.be
edit
I just yanked the sleep button from my keyboard, after the third time she decided to step on it during a game...