Why play on the PTB if
You're gonna bring a Lery's offering and DC against every Legion?
"I'm gonna play against GF on Lery's or I'm not playing" is such a weird mindset
You're gonna bring a Lery's offering and DC against every Legion?
"I'm gonna play against GF on Lery's or I'm not playing" is such a weird mindset
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is there actually someone like that?
Why play on the PTB when you could just read my summary of it right here instead and no I will never tire of shameless self promo
(people are wack and dont quite get the point of ptbs, they see it as a way to play without dc penalties for a moment and nothing more)
Literally why I posted this. Dudes name was "Legion = DC", brought a lery's offering, then DCed as soon as I put someone in deep wound
Yeah, don't really see the point of playing on the PTB when a lot of people are going to be playing Legion to see how their new power/addons works.
I played Spirit on the PTB just not and someone DCed.
There are people on PTB every go around like that. They go out of their way to screw it up as much as they can because...jerks are gonna jerk I guess *shrugs*
That's bc spirit wasn't changed at all..? Like there's a difference between dcing vs a killer that hasn't been changed and dcing vs half of the point update imho
What if I want to test Sloppy + Nurse’s on her?