How are you planning to survive AI apocalypse?
I am thinking about living in the woods but I am afraid Spirit will still phase walk to me somehow.
Maybe I'll just accept my demise. What about you?
I am thinking about living in the woods but I am afraid Spirit will still phase walk to me somehow.
Maybe I'll just accept my demise. What about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably by redeeming all the 20k bloodpoint codes that BHVR give out. Bloodpoints fix everything :)
Sounds like a skill issue.
Emily exists.
I'm gay
Well but still
Normal cheaters have these options too. They can see auras/positions at all times, get locations of objects etc.
But I get your concern
Absolutely, I'm sure you'll link your epic compilation of running 8k hour Blight and Nurse mains for 5 gens!
Horizon Forbidden West. If I'm going to fight robots all the time it may as well be part of the (excellent) plot
Today I had another one. It's really getting out of hand
With that comment you litterally confirmed that it is a skill issue.
They are simply more skilled than you.
You can stilk beat high skill blights and nurses as long as you and your team is good enough.
Possible spoiler if you have finished the game but I haven't a question.
Odd question but does farming bosses work for you?
KINDA A SPOILER
Even on chaos 20 I'm getting blues from bosses and it's never their dedicated drops...
I feel like the only way I can get the gear I want is hope the chamber blesses me with RNG
Haven't beaten it yet, still fairly early in the game because we are taking our time doing side quests before continuing with main quest.
Have you been collecting dice to increase your luck for better stuff? I've definitely noticed an increase in better loot the more dice I collect.
I do think RNG is still bit off though. I've found 3 legendary items in the world (chests/side quest boss drops) but my husband who I'm playing with hasn't found any yet and our luck is at same level.