They just have a better gaming chair LOL
I don't think this needs a description.. *laughs nervously and concerned at sate of the game*
https://vimeo.com/695341241For those who didn't get it, this is an example of going against an AI killer
I don't think this needs a description.. *laughs nervously and concerned at sate of the game*
https://vimeo.com/695341241For those who didn't get it, this is an example of going against an AI killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I first thought this whole AI killer thing was a April fool's.
But now it seems like it's becoming a serious problem.
Literally my very first match, opened the game and this happened...
@TheGannMan strikes again :P. Jk.
Yeah I got my dose of it. Wasn't pleasant but at least these killer bots can finally compete against any squad. Game is becoming more balanced each day.
So they not just use a bot they also speed hack
It is to be belived that they don't use speed hacks directly, however they can stuck up many speed addons so the final result is the same xD
The bot literally has everything enabled
Spirit is about to get another nerf 😔
Okey that's so bad. To be honest I would not care a bit if it's where just bots but that way it sucks
Bot with hacks lmfao
You know you don't have a chance the second the game starts... :(
Subtle speed hackers get a taste of their own medicine.
If they fix this then maybe the whole cheating thing will be sorted.
If not glad i got the game for free.
so much fun!!!!!
new cars movie looks great
The NASCAR brief sound 😱
With all the cheating survivors have been doing this is basically karma.
I want these hacker bots to leave my girl alone 😭
BHVR:
Best I can do is 50k bps code.
Hell 50k auric cells isn’t even enough to make up for this.
Same, dude. Same. I feel you.
The sad thing is that its actually true
Hey BHVR. You have a massive, massive problem on your hands.
We got a whole gen done against it last night. Feels like a moral victory.
What I don't understand is, what are they advertising?? Like, who's going to give them feedback to say "yeah, I had a great time against the bot, it was very fair", etc??
Or maybe they're advertising for people to buy their own bots... for what?? What's the fun in watching a bot play your games for you? At least with streamers they're trying to provide unique content in some way. But a bot is just running through actions and breaking every rule of the game. Where's the fun in that, unless you're some kind of sadist??
Is that who they're marketing to?
I want to see Myers bot but tweaked that he just teleports near survivors and spook them.
You got a gen done!?
This bot caught one after another, if that person hadn't kobe'd and managed to run her for a bit the game would've lasted like 2 minutes :(