"Unlock 15 chests"
Please, whoever is designing and approving these stupid, grindy, mind-numbing tome challenges, please stop. The only challenge is to my patience. Why do you ask your players to spend money on a tome rift and then actively punish them by boring them to death with this #########?
Comments
You don't spend money on the tome, you spend money on the rift.
cleanse 20 totems + repair 10 gens coop challenges:
They're time consuming but atleast not straight up impossible like the Tome I original challenges
The level 4 from tome X its insane. So much painfull and boring
The repair 10 coop gens challenge took me 7 hours unironically
I'm going out of my way to focus entirely on these challenges to finish the rift and nothing else. Kill rates are going to sky rocket!
Please end my suffering
Amazing contribution. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Level 5 tome: cleanse 30 totens, repair 50 generators, rescue 100 survivors.
I have the cleanse 20 totems it's pain
The only positive I'll say about that challenge is it made me appreciate Counterforce.
I got lucky on that one because my first 2 were afk killers and I destroyed all 5
The Healing co-op challenge was the worst designed yet, imo.
You basically gotta pray your teammates don't use circle of healing to solo heal lol
'Finish repairing 4 gens with Dark Sense' would like a word.
*in a single trial
If I can recall I think I got that before toolboxes were reworked hell was that challenge after it happened? I don't even remember
Yo my teammates are doing the break 20 totems challenge better buff solo Q
Sacrifice 4 survivors in the basement in a single trial was way worse.
I have the most issues with the "Fall from a great height while in a chase" challenges. Like that's one way to get yourself caught if you don't have Balanced Landing. Not to mention it's very map dependent and what qualifies as a "great height" is questionable.
If it was enabled the best map to do it on was haddonfield
my GOD first tome, level 4, i still have nightmares about that
Also the timing of being in/out of chase. I hate the fall from great height in chase challenges simply because it's not like cleansing a totem where you know you got it - the height/timing of chase makes it questionable.
I just hate being forced to throw games to expedite the completion of these challenges
Many Survivor challenges seem to be designed to push peope into playing SWFs.
I just tossed on Bond that one Ace perk to extend aura reading. Don't touch a gen unless someone else is also on it. Also made that 4 gens with dark sense somewhat easier.
Lot of these are just too time consuming so I just run the best perks for the objective and cheese it.
Plunderers to see the chests from a distance and purple coin offering will let you get them in less matches and you’ll get some nice items for you and your teammates.