400K Dead by Daylight Code
HATSOFF
Since the joke has played out yes it's fake but hopefully I'll be posting a real code here shortly if Behavior teases one.
HATSOFF
Since the joke has played out yes it's fake but hopefully I'll be posting a real code here shortly if Behavior teases one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If this is April 1 joke, i will hate you. I will hate you so much.
There’s no way
It's real, but like all the codes they have been giving lately, it'll expire in like 9 hrs.
😂 Only one way to find out
Only one way to find out 😂
not falling for it
Monster in your mind, i can not trust you.
Good hopefully Behavior teases a real code shortly and I'll post an actual code lmao
I took one for the team
It was a one time thing I will post an actual code if one is found. I promise 🤣
Works.
Did you try redeeming it?
I'm sorry if a real code is released trust I will post it have done so recently had to get people once.
You could never get me.
Thanks a bunch!!!
I this a real code now or not? lol
It does not give you 400k, it is 100k
I even grabbed a hat to put on Holly but it seemed too good to be true...
Although that pic might be adorable so maybe I'll do it anyway but save it for the next code
You all taken the JAPAN300k one. It worked for me yesterday sorry if it's now gone.
Well, now I'm just confused.
No reason to be confused joke played out not a real code but if one if found I'll post it here.
Hatsoff didn't work for me did you try the japan300k one. I'm not kidding.
Japan300k is real
Thanks Monster, P3ing the Blight and this helps
It's not real was a joke but yeah will post if a new code drops.
shhhh I was trolling
oh lmao.
How dare you.