It's funny cause I saw the thread about the font change and I had no idea what they were talking about (on phone, it either hasn't changed or because it's the phone, I don't notice but it would be hard not to notice Comic Sans...)
It's only now that I hopped on my computer instead that I see what everyone is talking about.
It's funny cause I saw the thread about the font change and I had no idea what they were talking about (on phone, it either hasn't changed or because it's the phone, I don't notice but it would be hard not to notice Comic Sans...)
It's only now that I hopped on my computer instead that I see what everyone is talking about.
I dont know how I feel about it,for me its it was easier to read with the older one.
Me personally, I don't notice small things like fonts or styles until people point it out, but I can appreciate people calling out comic sans because...no, lol
Me personally, I don't notice small things like fonts or styles until people point it out, but I can appreciate people calling out comic sans because...no, lol
This has to be April Fools day thing,we're surely gonna get it back to the old one right............RIGHT??
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
me when i loaded it up and saw comic sans
My internets been down for days, and it just came back on. I thought it had something to do with my connection lmao
It's funny cause I saw the thread about the font change and I had no idea what they were talking about (on phone, it either hasn't changed or because it's the phone, I don't notice but it would be hard not to notice Comic Sans...)
It's only now that I hopped on my computer instead that I see what everyone is talking about.
I dont know how I feel about it,for me its it was easier to read with the older one.
You stole that from twitter, didn’t you?
Also, on mobile, it’s not Comic Sans? Not too sure what it is, but it ain’t Sans.
You stole that from twitter, didn’t you?
oh you mean from the comments on the account i run? absolutely i did !
Me personally, I don't notice small things like fonts or styles until people point it out, but I can appreciate people calling out comic sans because...no, lol
looks regular on my phone
This has to be April Fools day thing,we're surely gonna get it back to the old one right............RIGHT??
:)
Same, though. I thought there was something wrong with my phone at first.
Naw, there gonna hang on to this just to divide us more, lol
Why all this hate for my beautiful Comic Sans??
Its scary!!
embrace change...👿
What about Papyrus Font thats beautiful too
You are gonna keep it right?