We need to Buff blight
Since solo queue is getting buffed in the future with more icons and stuff I think we should buff Blight's basekit to include something like Alchemist Ring/Compound 33 like we made pallet breaks basekit.
Killers need a buff!!!
Since solo queue is getting buffed in the future with more icons and stuff I think we should buff Blight's basekit to include something like Alchemist Ring/Compound 33 like we made pallet breaks basekit.
Killers need a buff!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy April Fools
I forgot everyone else is a day behind, it's not April Fools anymore in New Zealand and I thought this was serious for a moment.
Eh this is just a truth, but I think nurse is what needs buff more, because statistics always tells truth.
you rn
The best part of this platform is that this could be posted on any other day and be business as usual
Nerf Pig
careful, I got jailed less than 30 mins ago for posting an April fools joke... you're likely next my friend, and yes, sadly I'm not joking!
i really hope you are joking bc discussing any reason behind any punishment is an offence and will lead to a ban um
A story in 3 pictures for your twt kekw
The proof is in the survivor pudding. In this case, the pudding is the jail bars over his profile avatar.
..
no like the reason for the jail not that they were actually jailed
I read the thread, so yeah...
pls NO.......blight by far is the most perfect killer in the entire game (w/out addons) hes ok
-Good map preasure.
-Good chase potential.
-He counters also the W playstile.
rip twixt
Tbh, I don't think the current Blink range Add-on bug is a problem either.
I wondered if we should make the range Add-ons basekit since everyone is using them anyways. And to top it off, she should have Torn bookmark basekit as well because it feels better to play and doesn't give a strong advantage.
Regarding Blight, good idea. Alchemist Ring and CP 33 basekit, since his current basekit is far to weak and those 2 Add-ons won't change him to much except a bit of QoL.
It's funny even with those things bad killers technically still plays badly and good killers also technically demolished by good survivors, and thus result would be slightly off of 50%.
nah we need to buff him
I really was joking. I made a post making fun of the survivors perspective of what's fair titled "Playing survivor sucks ass", and how much being a survivor sucks, how op the killers are, etc. and was getting good responses from people realizing it was a bait post for "April fools day", all in good fun/faith that people would realize it was satire/a parody of survivor complaints on this forum. Apparently though, enough people just didn't get the joke, and griped about it enough that @MandyTalk jailed me. Admittedly I had 1 previous offense/warning for a post 5 months ago, that I admit I'm ashamed of, but this post wasn't ever meant to be "mean spirited" in the same vein as that one, and just gave everyone who read it a good laugh today... sigh I guess I suck at humor so much that no one can tell if I'm being serious or not, which is a shame since not only does @Sluzzy get away with their bait posts almost weekly without getting jailed, but also, I thought everyone liked my last humorous post:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/215286/in-defense-of-blights-current-lower-than-average-pov/p1
Sigh... sucks to be me. Don't think any less of me for trying to have fun here, but getting put down because my joke was seen as "mean spirited"... seriously? Jailed Over a joke? Sigh
I agree, Blight needs to be more buff. I suggest having more syringe injection interactions. Down a survivor, get a syringe, break a generator get a syringe. Smell some flowers, give me a gosh darn syringe!