Their's a fine line between perks being op, and you being bad.

No one takes in count that 3/4 of the time you loose a game is because the survivors are just better than you. People make a mistake in game and come on the forums and blaim it on a perk when you could of actually played the situation better. I don't like saying this, it makes me sound like a 5 year old fortnite kid... but most of the time it is a skill issue. It ain't mmr thats the problem, it ain't the perks, and it ain't the map, it's you simply getting outplayed.

Truly this game is very balanced, all killer mechanics and survivor mechanics cancel out eachother essentially making the end results come down to who's the better player.

I do have to admit though mmr is pretty broken... but still get gooder! 🤣 nah I'm just playin. mmr can be a pain sometimes😭

Comments

  • Yep.. forcing a survivor to the wrong side of a pallet, only for them to still make it to the next one because of a button press is totally a skill issue.

  • I'm trying my best :,(

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I'm trying my best :,(

    You prob average a 3k

  • @toxik_survivor said:

    No one takes in count that 3/4 of the time you loose a game is because the survivors are just better than you. People make a mistake in game and come on the forums and blaim it on a perk when you could of actually played the situation better. I don't like saying this, it makes me sound like a 5 year old fortnite kid... but most of the time it is a skill issue. It ain't mmr thats the problem, it ain't the perks, and it ain't the map, it's you simply getting outplayed.

    Truly this game is very balanced, all killer mechanics and survivor mechanics cancel out eachother essentially making the end results come down to who's the better player.

    I do have to admit though mmr is pretty broken... but still get gooder! 🤣 nah I'm just playin. mmr can be a pain sometimes😭

    Idk who raised these people but they are genuinely the worst you are exactly right

  • I hope your not insinuating COH didn’t need a nerf or that DH is fine.

  • As much as I agree that most people in dbd are oblivious to their own mistakes I think its false to say that most mechanics cancel out between survivors and killers, if you are the best trapper in the planet and you play against not a perfect comp team but a decent team, in no way shape or form they should let you get more than a 1k, but in regards to the actual good killers I think thats completely correct the holy trinity can go toe to toe with survivors and the most skilled one often wins.

  • I don't know if you know this

    image.png

    but this is a flying lemur baby

  • @toxik_survivor said:

    No one takes in count that 3/4 of the time you loose a game is because the survivors are just better than you. People make a mistake in game and come on the forums and blaim it on a perk when you could of actually played the situation better. I don't like saying this, it makes me sound like a 5 year old fortnite kid... but most of the time it is a skill issue. It ain't mmr thats the problem, it ain't the perks, and it ain't the map, it's you simply getting outplayed.

    Truly this game is very balanced, all killer mechanics and survivor mechanics cancel out eachother essentially making the end results come down to who's the better player.

    I do have to admit though mmr is pretty broken... but still get gooder! 🤣 nah I'm just playin. mmr can be a pain sometimes😭

    This game does everything possible to make sure that skill matters less. The devs have openly stated that they want a 2k, and have balanced to make it nearly impossible to 4k a good group. Throwing down pallets isn't skillful.

  • @Zozzy said:

    Yep.. forcing a survivor to the wrong side of a pallet, only for them to still make it to the next one because of a button press is totally a skill issue.

    Dead Hard is just the game gaslighting me to tell me that the survivor in fact, most definitely, without question, did not fall for that mindgame.

  • There’s also a fine line between being bad, and being screwed out of something time and time again.