Message for devs
Hi! Guess what? I'm here to complain. About DBD's situation. No. I don't want you to nerf or buff killers or survivors. I don't care about that. I want YOU dear DEVS to take your job seriously. How many times do we have to ask you to do something about hackers? It's already ridiculous. Everytime I'm playing this game I face at least 3 matches with hackers. This is a serious problem and a bad sign for you, trust me. We are sick to play with hackers. We are sick to report them. That's not a solution. Get rid off them already. Make your anti-cheat useful, not a joke. Or else...
We say sayonara to DBD.
Thanks for reading
Comments
What we've got is almost certainly going to be it. We the players are expected to do all the work because BHVR having to do anything cost money and that isn't worth it to them for some reason.
It's baffling but hey, it's not my company so what do I know about business?
I think if we want to delete the hackers we need to delete the account sellers giving them new accounts to cheat with. Where's that counter-cyber terrorism vigilante group Anonymous at these days? Maybe they'd figure out a plan for these hackers.
I want BVHR to be seen to be tackling hackers, this behind the scenes, were not going to comment it tactic they have just makes it seem like they are doing nothing....it feels like the hackers have superior development capabilities than BVHR
At this point, can't they just take over the game?
They should be publically announcing x amount of cheaters banned every so often as other developers do. It would show they are doing something and that would also deter some from cheating, to begin with. Blizzard used to do that with diablo for example.
Here's the thing I DONT want them to commit on what they are doing to fight hacking because I don't want the hackers to get a head start trying to fight the fix. All they can say is they are working on something to combat hackers but that's all they can say sadly.
Lol for a second I was imagining BHVR football tackling hackers. I mean of course that really should be happening.
Tried surv again and my first game was against hacker spirit. Good times.
Twice in a row. Same person. That is probably a sign I can't play surv anymore today.
And I am not going to bother with stupid report while I am on console.
Ffs. What is going on today?
Btw I think this guy is streaming as well.
I dont know if they do this, but if they don't they certainly should be looking into giving hardware bans for multiple offenders, it's getting ridiculous.