NOED Is Fun DH Is Fun why cant y'all have fun?

Meta perks are cool we need more of them! The devs keep nerfing stuff this game Is just gonna be kill or do gens. No fun to be had all work and no play makes for a bad gaming experience. With all these new games coming out dbd needs to fun it up! @Peanits @MandyTalk what's y'alls fav meta perk?

Comments

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Stop please

    You clearly are not having fun?

  • I mean I have fun with them regardless of how annoying or overpowered they are.

    I do branch out often and make new perk builds too so that helps.

  • I'd gladly delete NOED to delete DH with it.

  • @mynameisBlade said:

    I'd gladly delete NOED to delete DH with it.

    At this point same here.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I mean I have fun with them regardless of how annoying or overpowered they are.

    I do branch out often and make new perk builds too so that helps.

    same I always use new builds

  • Because each one is only fun for one side, and miserable/unfair to the other.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    Because each one is only fun for one side, and miserable/unfair to the other.

    so they balance each other

  • Meta perks are for boring people. Also I hardly ever see noed. Certainly with the frequency of dead hard, which is on 2-4 survivors every game.

  • @mynameisBlade said:

    I'd gladly delete NOED to delete DH with it.

    then no fun will be had

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Meta perks are for boring people. Also I hardly ever see noed. Certainly with the frequency of dead hard, which is on 2-4 survivors every game.

    I see noed all the time it makes end game so Intense its fun

  • @mynameisBlade said:

    I'd gladly delete NOED to delete DH with it.

    why not simply fuse dead hard with no mither, then fuse noed with another endgame perk

  • How exactly are these perks fun?


    For survivors: get insta killed in the endgame with no warning, simply because you did gens and didn't run counterforce


    For killers: get robbed of a successful mindgame every 40 seconds, adding another 30 seconds to 1 minute onto every chase


    Like these are categorically unfun to play against, except the rare situation where the killer has noed and you have counterforce/small game

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878099#Comment_2878099

    I see noed all the time it makes end game so Intense its fun

    On the rare occasions I see it, it feels rather cheap to me. On the other hand, cleansing it feels good and fun so I suppose it evens out.

    I suspect you're just being contrarian for kicks though.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878102#Comment_2878102

    On the rare occasions I see it, it feels rather cheap to me. On the other hand, cleansing it feels good and fun so I suppose it evens out.

    I suspect you're just being contrarian for kicks though.

    I like fun you get it

  • Im a survigor main and i honestly dont care about NOED.

    Like so what? If i notice there's NOED at the end i try to go find it, moat of the time me or another survivor does find it. If not.. well tough luck. It's just another expose perk in a game full of expose abilities across killer abilities and perks. No biggie.

    The only perk in the game I have a problem with is Franklin's Demise. It is such a god damn douchebag perk, only exists to delete items that the survivors have paid bloodpoints to acquire. Imagine if there was a survivor perk where you deleted the killer's add-ons when you pallet stun them... How fair would that be? Not fair at all.

    Whenever i see Franklin's i always assume whoever is behind the monitor is a massive... Something... Like there's so many better perks to use but you decided to delete people's items instead. Cool.

    Like, i just want them to re-work this perk to disable items instead of dropping them. Because even a white ward wont save a dropped item

  • @EntityNea said:

    Im a survigor main and i honestly dont care about NOED.

    Like so what? If i notice there's NOED at the end i try to go find it, moat of the time me or another survivor does find it. If not.. well tough luck. It's just another expose perk in a game full of expose abilities across killer abilities and perks. No biggie.

    The only perk in the game I have a problem with is Franklin's Demise. It is such a god damn douchebag perk, only exists to delete items that the survivors have paid bloodpoints to acquire. Imagine if there was a survivor perk where you deleted the killer's add-ons when you pallet stun them... How fair would that be? Not fair at all.

    Whenever i see Franklin's i always assume whoever is behind the monitor is a massive... Something... Like there's so many better perks to use but you decided to delete people's items instead. Cool.

    Like, i just want them to re-work this perk to disable items instead of dropping them. Because even a white ward wont save a dropped item

    Bubbas have entered the chat it is annoying but that one perk counters it the locker refill one idk the name


  • image.png

    Because it's DBD you're not allowed to have fun

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GDFNYX5W731Q/image.png

    Because it's DBD you're not allowed to have fun

    Omg right these people are so mean joyless monsters