Lack of clowns???
So I've been thinking, in most of my matches clown is the rarest killer I ever see, I see Freddy more than Clown!!! Do people not like him? His power is simple and pretty good yet I rarely see him. Even I rarely play him now and I dont even know why. What's wrong with him? He doesn't have map pressure but he excels at chases, is that it?!
Comments
I think it's because his skill cap is so low compared to some others. There aren't like bottle throws where you're like, wow that was such a skillful play! He's just sorta effective and works, he isn't making cool plays.
I stopped playing him because his bottles are bugged
Low tier killer, what did u expect?
one of the least fun killer to play
well, many people dont want to pay the simple price of a finger in order to get a good laugh, so there arent many clowns out there.
their incoms have been greatly reduced, so there is less of them.
1Finger4aLaugh
I actually see a few Clowns in my matches.I barely see Pigs or Spirits which make me sad because I love playing against them
clown is easily countered by, oh I dont know, not being cornered by him and not pallet looping him
I've thought that too. For me he's also the killer I face the least as survivor. Maybe many people just don't enjoy playing him. He is my personal favorite killer in the game though.
Clown is a mid tier killer who can be very good or be clowned himself. It all depemds on the caliber of survivors you are facing and their knowledge of the game.
That being said with the survivors out there becoming more and more skilled everyday, clown becomes less amd less of a viable killer at lower ranks
I'll play him sometimes just to change things up, but he's like a nerfed version of Huntress imo. I personally just don't find him all that fun or strong to play.
Tbh if they just fixed his bottle exploding in his hand AND brought back his Intoxicated effect stopping fast vaults those would help a lot.
I thought they already fixed the second. At least in my experience survivors have been slow vaulting when intoxicated when they otherwise would have fast vaulted.
However it would be nice if they fixed the first problem.
He's extremely good on chase due to his slow, and some tracking due to the fact survivor will scream if they affected by the gas! But the downside is, he lacks of Map Pressence, and the power to slow the game down!
Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad killer, but he just not as good as the top 5s
Exactly. I'd argue he is the best chaser in the game aside from Nurse. But his lack of map pressence really hurts him and still makes him very vulnerable to gen rush.
Yep his bottles will just randomly explode the moment you release them. You could be in an open field and it can happen I've tested it and have no idea what causes it. Exact reason I stopped playing him.
Well I don't know if this is what you're referring to but this is why I quit playing him. I've seen it happen to a few streamers as well so I know it isn't something on my end. It's happened to me maybe 1 out of 10 games but it's still annoying enough that I don't play him because of it.
I like playing clown but there is something missing with him. He doesn't have any gimmick to his playstyle it's a brutal slugfest with some bottle throwing.
I'd also add that this guy is literally the only clown I've ever seen who is actually funny.
I'm on PS4 and I rarely see the Clown.
There are a whopping 13 clowns in Dead by daylight. I don't get what you're complaining about.