Oh hawking's I miss you :(
I loved this map, survivor or killer it didnt matter. This map showed how skillful you truly was at mindgame unsafe pallets and understanding what could create insane loops.
I know most hated it, but I loved it.
I loved this map, survivor or killer it didnt matter. This map showed how skillful you truly was at mindgame unsafe pallets and understanding what could create insane loops.
I know most hated it, but I loved it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I absolutely despised it
Honestly me too. And i hated this map whlle we had it.
It was the only indoor map that I didn't mind getting. I do miss it too. They should keep the layout and just redesign the interior so it doesnt look like hawkins and make it a new map :P
That map was god awful. Lerrys and RPD should’ve went with it..
Miss it so much you spelt it wrong 🤸🏻
(not a jab I thought it was funny)
☝🏽Yes, do this plz☺️
You're a demo, your past gives you a reason to hate it lol
Oh I never hated it, I get it was a hard one for survivors but if you knew the map well it wasnt too bad, had some great infinites against basic attack killers
I am Nurse and Nemesis main. Nemesis loved this map. Let's not talk for Nurse.
I think it was intentional. Hawkings sounds like a compliment
Of all indoor maps I think RPD and Midwich are way worse, I didnt LOVE the map but comparing it with the other indoors I would prefer it 10000x over the rest
i didnt even get to play it
Yeah I guess my phone thought I meant Stephen hawking's lol 😂
Yeah nurse could be a challenge, tbh I dont play nurse much as I never found her that "fun". Might be because I mained her at one point and got bored
Most killers loved it, most survivors hated it 😂 felt like I was the only survivor to actually love it and do well on it
The worst map. For killer and survivor. All loops were extremely unsafe.
The only thought I had in loading screen was not to spawn on Hawkins. Glad its forever gone.
Honestly I'd rather the Game map forever be gone than Hawkins. But at least we still have the characters if we bought them in time *shrug*
I liked it and losing it was a big shame. Lack of maps is a clear issue this game has so losing one for free was disappointing
I hated the map but not gonna lie I do miss it at the same time.