This has got to be cheating

Love this game but as I've been playing it getting better I noticed that survivors (and killers) have been doing some things that I KNOW is not allowing in the game

I played as Clown and... As soon as the last gen popped exit gates started going 3 seconds later

After that last gen popped it was like It INSTANTLY

Comments

  • If they are in communication with each other they can time the opening at the same time as the gen being popped as well as using wakeup to speed up the opening. Now if your saying the exit gate was fully opened 3 secs after the last gen popped then thats not possible to do without some sort of cheat

  • "Started", so someone was in the process of opening them? Because sometimes, I run to the Exit Gates to start opening them a few seconds before the last generator popped to earn time (if I know the last generator is about to pop). (Or to proc NWO as soon as possible.)

    But as GuyFawx has said, if the Exit Gates were fully opened three seconds after the last generator popped (meaning the EGC started three seconds after the last generator popped), it's kind of sus. Even with Wake Up and Resilience (if the Surv is injured), it takes more than three seconds.

  • Thanks, I'm saying it was faster than the time required to open a gate. More than a boost, gens were finished in short duration too... I'll reply to your reply

  • @TheMadCat said:

    "Started", so someone was in the process of opening them? Because sometimes, I run to the Exit Gates to start opening them a few seconds before the last generator popped to earn time (if I know the last generator is about to pop). (Or to proc NWO as soon as possible.)

    But as GuyFawx has said, if the Exit Gates were fully opened three seconds after the last generator popped (meaning the EGC started three seconds after the last generator popped), it's kind of sus. Even with Wake Up and Resilience (if the Surv is injured), it takes more than three seconds.

    Even if they had Wake Up, Resilience, Spine Chill, AND a teammate giving them a Leader boost for a grand total of opening gates 69% faster, it's still more than 3 seconds.

  • @dbdismymyfavoritite said:

    Love this game but as I've been playing it getting better I noticed that survivors (and killers) have been doing some things that I KNOW is not allowing in the game

    I played as Clown and... As soon as the last gen popped exit gates started going 3 seconds later

    After that last gen popped it was like It INSTANTLY

    Also if the clown had a really bad game and wanted to have you all leave so they could move on he could have also opened the gates to start the EGC but if he was chasing someone then it most likely cheating.

  • Played against a flying Huntress who used her iri hatchets on the first 2 survivors she encountered (who ultimately insta-DC’d), then let the Min & i farm while she flew around the snowy Ormond sky trying to hit us from above.

  • I understand the perks and SWFs but this seems too fast . DOES hacking happen in this game? I hear about it, but how common? It's becoming harder to tell... I swear a ghostface walked through a wall the other day. He didn't break it until after he knocked me down.

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Played against a flying Huntress who used her iri hatchets on the first 2 survivors she encountered (who ultimately insta-DC’d), then let the Min & i farm while she flew around the snowy Ormond sky trying to hit us from above.

    It’s a B-17

  • @dbdismymyfavoritite said:

    I understand the perks and SWFs but this seems too fast . DOES hacking happen in this game? I hear about it, but how common? It's becoming harder to tell... I swear a ghostface walked through a wall the other day. He didn't break it until after he knocked me down.

    I dont have any data but from experience im gonna go ahead and say more often than before. I didnt use to see cheaters or I was lucky enough to not see them, but lately i've seen both survivors and killers cheating, and add to that all the subtle cheaters I missed :(

  • @SpaghettiYOLO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875075#Comment_2875075

    Even if they had Wake Up, Resilience, Spine Chill, AND a teammate giving them a Leader boost for a grand total of opening gates 69% faster, it's still more than 3 seconds.

    You frankly need all the stars aligned for this one.

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875129#Comment_2875129

    I dont have any data but from experience im gonna go ahead and say more often than before. I didnt use to see cheaters or I was lucky enough to not see them, but lately i've seen both survivors and killers cheating, and add to that all the subtle cheaters I missed :(

    Yes I've been seeing it a lot, 4 gens will pop in like 2 minutes before I can catch any 1 survivor on any of them... And when I do eventually catch a survivor they outrun me with survivors as slow as Bill

  • @SpaghettiYOLO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875075#Comment_2875075

    Even if they had Wake Up, Resilience, Spine Chill, AND a teammate giving them a Leader boost for a grand total of opening gates 69% faster, it's still more than 3 seconds.

    69%, nice

  • even with wake up, resilience, spine chill and the effects of leader it would STILL be impossible without speed hacks for a survivor to pop it near instantly.

  • @dbdismymyfavoritite said:

    Love this game but as I've been playing it getting better I noticed that survivors (and killers) have been doing some things that I KNOW is not allowing in the game

    I played as Clown and... As soon as the last gen popped exit gates started going 3 seconds later

    After that last gen popped it was like It INSTANTLY

    I've noticed the same thing too. In addition to the exit opening extremely quickly, I'm noticing that gens are also popping far too quickly which is SUS because of my build. I run Doctor with The King/ Queen add-ons, Ruin, NOED, Lullaby, and Tinkerer. The Doc's special attack by itself should be causing delays but I'm finding gens popping all moments apart from each other lately. Yet whenever I play survivor, exits and gens seem to take forever unless I am the obsession.

  • @xBlitzAce1989x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/316574/this-has-got-to-be-cheating

    I've noticed the same thing too. In addition to the exit opening extremely quickly, I'm noticing that gens are also popping far too quickly which is SUS because of my build. I run Doctor with The King/ Queen add-ons, Ruin, NOED, Lullaby, and Tinkerer. The Doc's special attack by itself should be causing delays but I'm finding gens popping all moments apart from each other lately. Yet whenever I play survivor, exits and gens seem to take forever unless I am the obsession.

    I've been saying the same exact thing, it just happened to me as I was playing. The whole match will be over in like 3 minutes and the gates will open up quickly after. The whole match being that short is sus especially when one survivor always pops out for me to chase them.

    The movement speed is rediculous on them, they just started chases with me and stand there if I don't chase them

    I've never been anywhere near as fast with those same survivors

  • @dbdismymyfavoritite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875556#Comment_2875556

    I've been saying the same exact thing, it just happened to me as I was playing. The whole match will be over in like 3 minutes and the gates will open up quickly after. The whole match being that short is sus especially when one survivor always pops out for me to chase them.

    The movement speed is rediculous on them, they just started chases with me and stand there if I don't chase them

    I've never been anywhere near as fast with those same survivors

    100% agree! You just described a number of my matches lately. And of course, if you have proof and try to accuse someone they just say, "You just need to get good." I'm also noticing a few survivors that are most definitely getting hit and should fall to the floor (2nd hit scream) and somehow they just keep going like nothing happened. I was told that it could be a glitch but it seems to be happening more frequently when I go against shady teams.

  • @dbdismymyfavoritite said:

    Love this game but as I've been playing it getting better I noticed that survivors (and killers) have been doing some things that I KNOW is not allowing in the game

    I played as Clown and... As soon as the last gen popped exit gates started going 3 seconds later

    After that last gen popped it was like It INSTANTLY

    If they dont do something about cheating,players will just leave to games with better anticheats.

  • @Adaez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/316574/this-has-got-to-be-cheating

    If they dont do something about cheating,players will just leave to games with better anticheats.

    Agreed. This game brings out the worst in me in cases like this but only because the cheaters (when confronted) try to act like you are crazy and talk to you as if you were a child.

  • @xBlitzAce1989x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875709#Comment_2875709

    Agreed. This game brings out the worst in me in cases like this but only because the cheaters (when confronted) try to act like you are crazy and talk to you as if you were a child.

    The sublte cheaters that just deny when caught are the lowest of the low,imagine denying and acting like you played fair like you actually had the skill to play that good,just sad.

  • @Adaez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875715#Comment_2875715

    The sublte cheaters that just deny when caught are the lowest of the low,imagine denying and acting like you played fair like you actually had the skill to play that good,just sad.

    Whenever a player messages me "EZ" after a match, it's usually one that was obnoxious throughout the match. And it's true, some players are skilled but theres no denying SUS behavior when it's recorded.

  • @xBlitzAce1989x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875720#Comment_2875720

    Whenever a player messages me "EZ" after a match, it's usually one that was obnoxious throughout the match. And it's true, some players are skilled but theres no denying SUS behavior when it's recorded.

    The player is probably cheating when they do that