Are those the only changes from ptb?
I just wanna know if this is all or if we will see more in when the ptb officially releases. If any moderator could tell me de i would be appreciated
Tagged:
BHVR
I just wanna know if this is all or if we will see more in when the ptb officially releases. If any moderator could tell me de i would be appreciated
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes there are a few additional changes in the PTB.
Well if this is all I guess I'm finally going to take my brake
what were you hoping to see?
The Dev Update is normally an overview, not a full list of changes. But gives a fair idea of what is to come in the PTB.
I can't speak for the OP, but I'm bummed there weren't any survivor changes.
I was hoping to see some perk updates.
I beg for a noed nerf. Something for survs, please.
@MandyTalk are any perks being changed to include hovering with your hands around bones in this PTB?
Same.
DH first ;)
and COH
Chf having it's self healing removed, and the speed being buffed to 100% again.