Question about the upcoming Legion buffs
"Additionally, a fifth hit will end your frenzy and put any Survivor into the dying state".
Even to healthy survivors?
"Additionally, a fifth hit will end your frenzy and put any Survivor into the dying state".
Even to healthy survivors?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember those days. They were pretty awful.
Can we get confirmation if you can just instantly restab survivor #4? Or do you have to refind one of the earlier survivors.
@MandyTalk thats important
Guys it's literally been answered earlier in the thread??
I really like this change but I think against smart survivors it will be easily countered.
I suggested a slight variation of the chain hit thing a few months ago and someone told me a very strong counter.
If you don't want the Legion to chain hits then get one survivor to camp a pallet and drop it as they get hit. This is something that can be done easily.
I think the Legion needs a stun immunity for 0.5s after getting a hit in feral frenzy.
That was not the answer to the question. Mandy replied to the first part of the quote. But the people you quoted are asking something else: if you are the 4th survivor being hit, does the legion have to find someone else again or can he still go for you, hit you again and down you?
Because if that's the case, that's basically old legion all over again. Nothing you can do about it :)
no the rule doesn't change, it would still be 5 hits.
no, it resets
The duration add-ons will probably get nerfed because of it. I hope not.