Is there even confirmation there will be one this time?
if there is, it’s likely one day before the PTB, which is usually on Tuesdays. Next PTB might be the very next Tuesday based on previous release patterns and the fact we got preview pics of a map rework just now which usually were revealed the week before PTB - though this is still only community speculation and nothin has been confirmed officially.
Is there even confirmation there will be one this time?
if there is, it’s likely one day before the PTB, which is usually on Tuesdays. Next PTB might be the very next Tuesday based on previous release patterns and the fact we got preview pics of a map rework just now which usually were revealed the week before PTB - though this is still only community speculation and nothin has been confirmed officially.
i don’t remember a time where there hasn’t been a dev update for a mid chapter
your thinking of normal chapters.
dev updates are dropped a few days in advance normally and ptb is either this or next tuesday
they drop a few days in advance, not sure exactly when tho
Well they don't work weekends and it's unlikely it'll be posted today so Monday this week or next is the best guess. Thursday next week is another viable option if the PTB is 2 weeks time.
Well they don't work weekends and it's unlikely it'll be posted today so Monday this week or next is the best guess. Thursday next week is another viable option if the PTB is 2 weeks time.
do you have any idea what time they generally drop?
I can confirm that there will be a dev update, but the exact date/time is not set in stone just yet. Keep your eyes peeled (not literally, though, that sounds uncomfortable and unhealthy).
I can confirm that there will be a dev update, but the exact date/time is not set in stone just yet. Keep your eyes peeled (not literally, though, that sounds uncomfortable and unhealthy).
If I asked very, very nicely could I get a sneak peak?
I can confirm that there will be a dev update, but the exact date/time is not set in stone just yet. Keep your eyes peeled (not literally, though, that sounds uncomfortable and unhealthy).
I can confirm that there will be a dev update, but the exact date/time is not set in stone just yet. Keep your eyes peeled (not literally, though, that sounds uncomfortable and unhealthy).
Instructions unclear, peeled my eyes like a banana.
I can confirm that there will be a dev update, but the exact date/time is not set in stone just yet. Keep your eyes peeled (not literally, though, that sounds uncomfortable and unhealthy).
Hey we need more Mikaela cosmetics :) I hope your team know she is popular
And please add her picture to forum, i wanna use it!!
Hey we need more Mikaela cosmetics :) I hope your team know she is popular
And please add her picture to forum, i wanna use it!!
Mandy is the one mainly in charge of the forums and I think she has already stated that the forums undergo some major changes and the profile pics of newer characters will be added later because of this
Mandy is the one mainly in charge of the forums and I think she has already stated that the forums undergo some major changes and the profile pics of newer characters will be added later because of this
I did not know, thank you for info. Hope i can get her picture soon.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is there even confirmation there will be one this time?
if there is, it’s likely one day before the PTB, which is usually on Tuesdays. Next PTB might be the very next Tuesday based on previous release patterns and the fact we got preview pics of a map rework just now which usually were revealed the week before PTB - though this is still only community speculation and nothin has been confirmed officially.
i don’t remember a time where there hasn’t been a dev update for a mid chapter
your thinking of normal chapters.
dev updates are dropped a few days in advance normally and ptb is either this or next tuesday
Probably next week. PTB in 2 weeks probably. We had 2nd hot fix patch this week, that means usualy 2 weeks after the last hot fix patch comes PTB.
Then why did you even ask in the first place?
they drop a few days in advance, not sure exactly when tho
Well they don't work weekends and it's unlikely it'll be posted today so Monday this week or next is the best guess. Thursday next week is another viable option if the PTB is 2 weeks time.
do you have any idea what time they generally drop?
11am Canada time
I can confirm that there will be a dev update, but the exact date/time is not set in stone just yet. Keep your eyes peeled (not literally, though, that sounds uncomfortable and unhealthy).
If I asked very, very nicely could I get a sneak peak?
Challenge accepted.
Yes, but don't tell anyone or we'll both get in trouble.
give us a hint on one of the changes using just emojis >:)
More than I was expecting thank you
How do we know that's the new developer update can we see a date this was posted. All jokes aside thank you for the sneak peek :)
https://giphy.com/gifs/fallontonight-funny-lol-88iYsvbegSUn9bSTF8Instructions unclear, peeled my eyes like a banana.
This isn’t true.
Hey we need more Mikaela cosmetics :) I hope your team know she is popular
And please add her picture to forum, i wanna use it!!
Mandy is the one mainly in charge of the forums and I think she has already stated that the forums undergo some major changes and the profile pics of newer characters will be added later because of this
I did not know, thank you for info. Hope i can get her picture soon.
real funny 😅
Good one lol
Absolutely no one:
That one person: “iS ThAT fReDdY fAzBeaR”
If you flip it, brighten it, crank up the sharpness, Google "Freddy Fazbear", copy and paste it onto the image, you can probably find him. Probably.
Haha wouldn't it be funny if you teased a circle of healing nerf haha... unless?
OMG GUYS ITS TRUE!! I LOOKED IT UP AND IT WORKS, TRUST ME!!
Weird, I got a very colorful makeup and hair 4 step tutorial when I did that. 🤔
Omg, I had my doubts, but they're right!
Omg did you try it? How were the results? Pics or it didn’t happen 💄💅