Sadako is a lot of fun
I was wrong about her. I really enjoy playing her a lot. I think she might be my second favorite killer to play as right now whether she’s a strong killer or not.
I love the stealth, the mind games with the TVs, and her animations. It’s all enjoyable and I am eager to get better!
Comments
Yup, she is really fun. The fun disappears quickly once you get high mmr survivors, but she's still a great design and very fun
I feel like she's stronger than some people realize Ive had a ton of fun playing as her
Nice to see you come to your senses! We'll get you to admitting who the true ghost queen of DBD in no time. Welcome to the club!
Omg Gann bestie I'm so happy you're finally seeing my POV !!
That goes with every killer tbh, but yeah I agree.
Oh yeah I agree. The map pressure she has is legit.
Ok now let's not go that far. Spirit remains number 1 for eternity!
I'm sorry for those unnecessary meltdowns I was having in your server.
I too like me some Sadako. First time I bought a legendary outfit.
It is a pretty cool skin.
If i am playing DbD sometimes this days, she is reason. She is fun to play and face.
If you do come back, you definitely need to try her out. Also Spirit as well!
I played as her for achievements, she was fun. I used old Freddy tricks for surprise survivors. I felt like playing as Old Freddy and it was awesome.
Spirit is on other hand, i was bad with her power because it is hard to track survivors. But i understood her power after 10 games and with more practice i can get better for sure.
I am waiting for next mid-chapter. Hope i can find something good news make me back to game.
It really is, but I can't stand looking at her face when she is moving; dangling/detached/missing jaws/mandibles are one of very few horror images that I find deeply unsettling, even after being desensitized by decades of constantly watching horror movies.
Which I suppose is the point, and part of what makes it cool.
Yeah Spirit just takes practice. Sometimes I mess my tracking up.
I’m hoping for a decent mid-chapter. 5.3.0 gave me optimism but the last one wen back down to earth so we’ll see.