Sometimes I'm like "hey, I haven had a game on Haddonfield for a while", then I remember. I also still have that thought about Hawkins, which I actually miss.
That said, Haddonfield was an abomination to play as killer, and I have hope the rework will make it a map worth of its origins.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We have not confirmed a date for this yet I'm afraid.
oh welp time to wait
Does anyone know why it is disabled?
I really miss Haddonfield. I don't get why it got disabled while waiting on rework when no other map was disabled during their reworks.
It is officially known that it is being reworked.
Ill tell you one thing, I hope they do a good job balancing it. Because people are going to have quite a few offerings in the inventory.
Halloween
Fingers crossed for a more balanced map that is loaded with visual Easter eggs from the Halloween movies.
I really wanted it to be never, but you can't always get what you want.
Nobody understands that.
Hopefully never again
You know I ironically had a dream a few nights ago that I was playing on Haddonfield.
Sometimes I'm like "hey, I haven had a game on Haddonfield for a while", then I remember. I also still have that thought about Hawkins, which I actually miss.
That said, Haddonfield was an abomination to play as killer, and I have hope the rework will make it a map worth of its origins.
I call those nightmares.
As it is now on the new webside it shouldn´t take that long i think/hope.
They just this afternoon released snapshots of the new version of the map, so it's probably coming out next mid-chapter is my guess.