@Tzeentchling9 said:
SuRvIvOrS aNd KiLlErS hAvE tHe SaMe HiTbOx ThOuGh.
They don't. Nobody ever claimed they did.
If you ignore the dev stream where they did state that and even went so far as to compare the killer and survivor capsules, sure.
They have the same type of hitboxes but the killers is obviously bigger. They also specifically stated that when the q and a asked about looping speeds and ground covered BASED on hitboxes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They don't. Nobody ever claimed they did.
Ahh.
Well HellDescent, i got no proof, but i too found a fat-shaming spot on that map.
I'm not sure what more the Wraith can do.
I mean he already clearly skips leg day every day.
There's actually a few on different maps where the killers gets fat shamed but should be able to make it through.
They clearly explained they don't in one of the latest stream/video (not sure what it was).
Survivers have a smaller hitbox then killer
Unrealistic body standards and fat shaming are literally what make this game unfun.
Says the person with the skinniest avatar'd character ๐
I don't know...I mean people seem to phase right through me (._. )
Spirit main and I know what you mean haha.
She is a victim of an organic and gluten free diet! Look what happens when we pressure our girls like this.
She needs to go see Bubba or the Clown to get dieting advice.
Touche
O.o deleted