What if Senko Hanabi also affected pallets?
Senko Hanabi currently blocks windows when 4 meters within the husk for 5 seconds after Spirit exits phase-walk. Would it be OP if it did the same to pallets? I don’t think so because it’s still only 5 seconds which is fairly short.
Senko Hanabi is a fun gimmicky add on that could use a buff and I think this could make the add on more worth using.
Comments
I have to say, I’ve never tried this add-on out, I should give it a whirl. Basically the strategy would be phase near a vault mid chase, move toward the survivor a bit and quickly unphase. You now have them hopefully stuck in a dead area with no vaults and you nearby able to get the hit before they can reach a new tile.
Combine it with some anti-pallet perks or maybe the red add-on that refreshes your Phase timer when you break a pallet and it could be an interesting anti-loop leaning style.
Its a dangerous addon to buff cuz if you give it too much buffs it can quickly go out of hand. Idk how it would be with pallets though, guess devs could give it a try on the PTB but we know how BHVR is so ye sadly we wont see something like this.
It works best at shack. If you’re on the outside of shack window you can phase into shack and basically force the survivor to take a hit or drop the god pallet.
Yeah I don’t see BHVR buffing it but it’s a suggestion.
I think it would need to be at least a purple addon if it blocked pallets, but it'd be much better than it is now.
I guess if it was too strong it could use some kind of downside to balance it out.
It probably needs it, that 4m range is abysmal.
I think the duration is the bigger issue tbh.
Sure, tho I doubt it will see much use even with the buff
I mean. Go to the middle of a pallet a survivor will try to loop. Phase around it and unphase early. The husk explodes and blocks the pallet. That survivors screwed. But spirit already has strong antiloop so maybe that's not the biggest change. Id use it though. Sounds cool in practice.
Any buff to a weak add on will do.
5 Meters is very small and the Add-on gets countered by ShiftW quite easily.
As long as it makes the Add-on useful, I'm all for it
It’s actually 4 meters so even worse.
Maybe buff it to 5 Meters aswell?
I still think it’d be too short. Besides, I feel the duration is holding the add on back more than the range.
How long does the effect last for anyway?
5 seconds
4 meters for 5 seconds
I mean if it effected pallets like i said you could put a husk at a pallet, and then phase around the loop to guarantee a hit since the husk will block the pallet when you unphase. But yeah at least that gives it some use. Countered by hold w but a lot is so.
Wow, that's bad
Make it 16m and do the thing on palettes too, even then I don't think it's THAT strong as it's something caused from husk.
Spirit is able to block one side of a standing or dropped pallet by default.
If a survivor greeds a pallet, you can place the husk on either side and continue phasing straight from where you’ve placed the husk.
( at shack for example, you put the husk on the side of the pallet where it’s closest to the outside and then phase but you still got to watch out for the window vaults! ) seeing as survivors can’t go through the husk or drop a pallet from the side the husk is on. I hope this made sense?
Also Spirit’s husk can ( to an extent ) prevent survivors from initiating a vault on a dropped pallet on the side the husk is on but here’s the thing:
If a survivor drops a pallet, you can position yourself so that husk literally touches the pallet and then begin phasing and then the survivor ( if they’re the type to stay and listen for the directional audio cue to vault the pallet repeatedly every time you go around the pallet ) will see a prompt to vault the pallet, but here’s the trick, they cannot vault it again from the side the husk is on ( assuming you’re still in phase-walk ) as the husk will literally push them out of it.
I hope this helps you learn more tactics with spirit if you don’t already!
I wonder why I never knew this. Probably because I play against Spirit once in every 50 games. Thanks anyway!
I wish there were Spirit matches back to back 😔
Same :( haven’t gotten back to back Spirits in like a year. I think I’ve gotten back to back Billies more recently.