What about this as a new game mode?
What if we got a new game mode where everyone perks,items,addons,offerings are randomized?
That would be a fun switch from the meta where everyone run the same perks.
What if we got a new game mode where everyone perks,items,addons,offerings are randomized?
That would be a fun switch from the meta where everyone run the same perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be a fun way to ruin the que times hardcore, too.
If they ever added a new gamemode, I'd prefer it if it actually were something different rather than "here's some random perks, now play the same game again".
Me I'd rather have pure skill mode. No Perks and only brown items with no add-ons and killers no perks and brown add-ons.
This mode will show who has skills and who are just letting perks and add-ons carry them
Then you remember some of the best addons in the game are brown. Wraith's Ghost - Soot that keeps him undetectable for 6 seconds after uncloaking, and Demodoggo's rats, and I know there's more that are actually kinda good.
Now game IS killer sided, huh
No items, no addons
Really the Rats are good...huh never touched them honestly and I forgot about Wraiths one since they gutted him I haven't touched him since....but then we'll go with what someone else said and go no items and no add-ons.
Fine with me lol
Not really this will set it straight on who really has skills and who doesn't. If the Killer add-ons are the issue then we will remove items and Add-ons as well. A purely naked game where true skill matters and no crutch perks items or add-ons.
There is extreme difference in having BT/DS and not having both, CoH/DH is just a bonus on top of it.
A no perks and no addons mode would be really nice.
I think the game may be quite balanced there.