Bruh who tunnels as Huntress???

One of the best killers in the game and you're tunneling and camping with 3 hooks and 4 gens left while using bbq, lethal and iron maiden. Please for the love of god be MORE boring.

This game is getting more and more depressing by the day I swear.


Edit: Come on, give me more proof of how pathetic this community is, it sustains me!

Comments

  • It's easy to tunnel with huntress and trickster. So why not lol and she not one of the best killers

  • Ok

    Edit: Come on give me more proof of how whiny people are in this community, it sustains me!

  • You just need to cope.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    One of the best killers in the game and you're tunneling and camping with 3 hooks and 4 gens left while using bbq, lethal and iron maiden. Please for the love of god be MORE boring.

    This game is getting more and more depressing by the day I swear.

    Well. That sounds like they are playing skillful and out played you. Get good.


    Because you see.. playing huntress is a lot like playing hockey.

  • Me, I tunnel as every killer. Huntress actually gets Agi sometimes since she is so good at basement camping.

    And I'm a filthy bamboozle Huntress too since I barely play her.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    It's easy to tunnel with huntress and trickster. So why not lol and she not one of the best killers

    A killer that can hit and possibly down you at the very start of a match isn't one of the best killers??? Huh, so who do you think is one of the best, Onryo?

  • I tunnel and sometimes camp as Huntress.

    If you rage at the end of a game i know i've done my job well and the entity will give me a bonus.

  • Just played against a tunneling spirit with BBQ and NOED.

    Got a 4k.

    Camping and tunneling is truly high skill mmr play - no matter which killer.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Just played against a tunneling spirit with BBQ and NOED.

    Got a 4k.

    Camping and tunneling is truly high skill mmr play - no matter which killer.

    Wait people have started complaining about BBQ now???

  • Well tunnelling is a lot easier with some killers, Nurse and Blight are god tier tunnellers, but they don't have to rely on it nearly as much because they're already good.

    Like if you got 4ked by a tunnelling pig that's a you problem tbh

  • @BuffTrickster said:

    A Huntress that doesn’t tunnel or camp? Even when it’s completely unnecessary? Never seen it.

    Even the 5,000+ hours, nearly 500 viewers Twitch nerd I had to play against last night camped and tunneled every hook. Can’t forget the 40,000 DPI try-hard flicking they do akin to Blight sweats.

    You mean the Coconut wannabes

  • In the current state of the game, tunneling should be the go-to for every killer in every game.

    The rare few times I'm trying a killer I can't handle properly (e.g. Oni) I'm getting against the typical gens-before-friends, parallel gens players protected by multiple CoH, shadow step and exponential. Tunneling is the only way to get kills.

  • @drsoontm said:

    In the current state of the game, tunneling should be the go-to for every killer in every game.

    The rare few times I'm trying a killer I can't handle properly (e.g. Oni) I'm getting against the typical gens-before-friends, parallel gens players protected by multiple CoH, shadow step and exponential. Tunneling is the only way to get kills.

    Yes, sadly the healing meta enforces tunneling.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2859647#Comment_2859647

    A killer that can hit and possibly down you at the very start of a match isn't one of the best killers??? Huh, so who do you think is one of the best, Onryo?

    Unironically, Onryo is better at that than Huntress.

  • Because it's easy to tunnel as her, even with BT.

  • @Bullettimegod said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/315076/bruh-who-tunnels-as-huntress

    Well. That sounds like they are playing skillful and out played you. Get good.

    Because you see.. playing huntress is a lot like playing hockey.

    I laughed too hard at this.


    @topic I've noticed for some reason Huntress players are really susceptible to getting tilted easily. Obviously not all of them, but a high percentage in my experience.

  • I got tunnelled after I ran the Huntress for 4 gens. I got saved, DS'ed her, lost her with shadow step and then healed in the boon and gg ez gaming. I got the least amount of score though cause I didn't touch a gen all game. They need to do something about that honestly, saying that that is not skilful and doesn't deserve more score is so ridiculous to me. I was butt clench dodging everything and running her on the most unsafe loops possible.

  • Kills equals skill!

    No but for real i had to tunnel little yesterday as a huntress. I don't like map offerings and they sent me to RPD... so i sent them to jesus.

    Dont use iron maiden or lethal though...shame on me i guess.

  • If someone is playing a certain Killer they're not allowed to tunnel or camp? That's dumb

  • What? she is one of killers who is best at TUNNELING, why not utilize her strength?

    Just like nurse, blight, crown and such, you should tunnel.