Solving the cube during chain hunt?
I legitimately need help. How do you counter chain hunt?
you can’t do Gens or heal or run and you keep getting interrupted trying to solve the cube to stop it… am I suppose to just put down my controller and walk away? I can’t do anything and I can’t end it… I’ve heard that if you dodge 3 or break 3 chains or something it’s suppose to stop hunting you but it’s never worked for me.
This is the stupidest mechanic in the game
Comments
Isnt chains supposed to stop when you start to do the box? I thought this was already a thing.
Your not suppose to let a chain hunt occur in the first place. You can see the thing before a hunt even begins. Theres 4 of you. Not 1 person couldnt be bothered to get off a gen?
It's actually pretty simple to do, but it's not exactly intuitive.
It spawns 3 chains 3 times with a small interval between each, and then there’s a 12s break. Break the chains manually, not with environment.
This
Wait for 3 passive chains to spawn (they always come in clusters of 3), and then start solving the box. Make sure not to break any on the environment because that will cause them to respawn and interrupt you again.
Don't know why they won't just make you immune to interruption while solving. For some reason opening exit gates is exempt from being paused while attacked by chains. Just do the same for the person solving the box.
Didn't know that about the gate!
I'd personally rather they inverse the scenario.
There are some survivors who can't be bothered to get off a gen to stop a teammate from dying on their first hook.
I just get the box and solve it before the chain hunt starts