Getting blinded while looking on the ground (Bug?)
It just happened the second time to me, I was looking to the feet and counting the sand corns on the ground of the new map and still got blinded did anyone also experienced this?
I am not sure if that is a weird bug or simply a sublte hacker but I dont wanna call it out that easily so I am asking here if anyone else experienced it.
Note: I dont mean when the survivor is performing an Flashlight save, I was already walking towards a hook and then 2 survivors both started blinding me, I looked the second down I saw that light and still got blinded afterwards. It could be maybe a very delayed "blind" from our beloved dedicated servers but again, I was looking on the ground already so idk.
Also none of them where very close by and crouching, I know this also works. They both where very far around 5M away.
Comments
Probably combining double blind logic with survivor client-sided blinds without validation and you get this
Ye could be but it is pretty dumb cuz that ######### cost me the entire game so ye outplayed I guess
I don't know what direction to avoid blinds anymore with. I look down, I look up, I look to the side. They just get you from off-screen.
,,stop complaining, you only lose a few seconds!"
โU wilk down them again in 2 seconds, its not a problem!"
-Most survivors.
yup, they even defended themselves (the survivors who laughed at me after I dc) cuz I was playing doctor. Doc op I guess ez kills.
SO far tonight I've been blinded while looking straight down and while looking at a wall... Seems broken to me a t the moment (or hackers? i cant even tell anymore)
If you are looking entirely at a wall then yeah those are hackers
Depends on the wall, some have holes through which you can blind. Shack for example has a wall that should work, opposite of the window.
Also depends on the angle you're looking at the wall. If you're slanted then it's possible to blind, if you're square on then it isn't without a lil bit of cheats
This was on the game and looking into a corner. Heard the survivor running up behind me but wasnt stressed coz I was looking into a solid wall/corner with no holes nearby. The beam was from behind me and a bid to my right (judging from the footstep sound)
Yeah that seems a wee bit broken ๐๐ป
See that's why Lightborn never leaves my builds anymore....too many wierd and strange flashlight angles that never worked before but are working now
I have also gotten blinded while using Lightborne (though not for a while at least)
weee ๐
That's usually a cheater. A lot of them are using flashlight hacks as of late. I just report them, regardless if they are or not just in case it's a bug or a cheat. Either way, the Devs will take care of it. Just wish I knew if my reports were being seen since I'm on Xbox Series X and I can't report a specific user or enter text explaining the situation. I also wish they didn't need video for proof. I'm not always recording (nor should I have to).