BHVR
I was just booting up DbD and as soon a I pressed A, the cursed video tape starts playing, I'M CURSED TO DIE IN 7 DAYS, love the charm tho, neat little thing ^^
Tagged:
BHVR
I was just booting up DbD and as soon a I pressed A, the cursed video tape starts playing, I'M CURSED TO DIE IN 7 DAYS, love the charm tho, neat little thing ^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh you ๐
...
Another one?
Theres another one that gives you a charm if you do konami code with a silent hill character in the main menu
I showed it to gann and it took like 40 minutes.
How i can get this charm. I did not see tape
BHVR
Cough cough that's a leak cough cough I'd be walking on eggshells rn.
This is why I clicked on the topic. ๐
I skipped the first cutscene, was so confused when another one started to play. ๐
dont you just get the dlc + boot up the game? like thats what i did and
BHVR
yayaya i got you mandy^^. It is assumed that only those who bought the DLC (or a char in the ingamestore) in the first 7 days will receive it. This would also fit the videotape and its story.....Today I am afraid. I will not turn off the light and I will not go to sleep. My TV stays off^^
Thank you BHVR <3
I was waiting for death, but instead I got a charm.
Tricked me again BHVR.
Don't look so disappointed champ, it could still happen!
(I'm not disappointed, you're disappointed.)
BHVR
Quick question how did you get that charm of sadoko crawling out of the well
Edit nm just figured it out