My tier list about the most fun killers.
Based in playing with them (some killers I just watched gameplays, so I'm based in impressions). Remember: my opinion. Comment about yours.
Based in playing with them (some killers I just watched gameplays, so I'm based in impressions). Remember: my opinion. Comment about yours.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Posted in another thread but here's mine:
You enjoy playing as Freddy more than you enjoy playing as Nemesis? I'm sorry Karu, but I'm afraid we cannot be Twitter besties after this shocking revelation.
Billy is my favorite killer to play, ever. And against. The caveat to my tier list is I don't really play blight or nurse too often, compared to every other killer which I play fairly regularly except the bottom 4, but I have fun when I do play them.
whenever i play as nemesis the only thing i can think about is "i wish i was playing pyramid head right now"
every killer doc and above plays differently from each other and therefore i can enjoy the variety. plague is dull and pinhead is meh.
trapper i dont enjoy. huntress im just bad at. michael clown and pig i despise. twins are awfully designed, spirit can perish, ghostface has related trauma, motion sickness is self explanatory. nemesis artist trickster slinger all make me feel "i could be playing pyramid head". why would i play them when i could just play pyramid head
me
Really bubba that high?
No Ghosface and no Nemesis? :(
I really hate Nemesis and Ghostface is related to a personal reason โจ
I play exclusively with Speed Limiter and yell the word Value to myself every 3 seconds it makes it's own fun
Pyramid Head S Tier? Finally, good dbd forum take :o
But Nemesis is with him ๐๐
pain