Anyone Got Their Rank Reset Rewards Yet?
They should've been given out by now and haven't, has there been any statement from BHVR or anyone who has gotten them?
Tagged:
BHVR
They should've been given out by now and haven't, has there been any statement from BHVR or anyone who has gotten them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is rank reset happened? I still haven't got reset. I wonder is it bugged or postponed?
Happens in about 5 1/2 hours :)
Thanks. Have they changed it? Because I used to got them 2 hours ago for several years now.
It's midday and still no grade reset, which happened earlier usually.
@MandyTalk Do you know if there is a bug about the grade reset?
Pretty sure I always got my rank reset rewards in the morning since I am in EST time zone.
But alright.
It's almost 2 PM. The grade reset happens at 10-11 AM where I live. What's happening?
maybe they changed the time to 11 AM EST last update, cause it is usually pretty early.
It is definitely later than usual, I am normally up playing till around 3am AZ time and normally it resets after I complete a match.
Don't tell me it'll happen at the end of my afternoon... TT_TT
Classic, the one time I actually would like to have those BPs, they are coming late.
Sigh.
Was wondering the same, could really use the bp injection into my veins right about now
I need my BP Fix man. Just a little bit to keep me going through the day.
for me its 11:47 am rn where im
lol this game have so many bug and unbalanced mmr . even their basic system not working
Yeah late, but how much late? It is weekend, so I expect no announcement till tomorrow or maybe till Tuesday :/
Someone just mentioned that switching to Daylight Savings Time has probably messed it up and that seems plausable
OHHH You're probably soo right actually good call out probably another hour. I didn't think about that.
Completely forgot about that, good point. Thanks!
thank twitter for it not me lmao
This should have been resolved for players now, yes Grade Reset did happen late...if you've still not received your Grade Reset rewards or you didn't go through the Grade Reset, please open a new bug report. Thank you.