I’m so terrible with Hillbilly
If anyone watches me play as the Hillbilly, get ready for the long string of migraines for the next week. I feel everyone and their mothers can play as Billy better than I can. I will always collide into #########, me attempting a curve will make the people playing against me or even watching me need therapy, and the worst part is, it’s not even like he’s one of my least played killers. I feel I’ve played Hag and Nurse way less but I’m still at least tolerable with them.
Comments
Me too :(
He's not QUITE on my Ish List where I flat out refuse to play as them but unless I am required to by The Archive or a Daily, I will not play as him. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to control his chainsaw as he seems to get caught on every little thing and somehow everyone else gets a hit radius of a football field where if the survivor makes the tiniest of tiny jukes on me, my Hillbilly goes sailing past.
I always respect good Billy players, i am not good with him either. But i faced some with really good Billy mains and it takes so much skills being that good with him.
Billy and Blight are killers, probably i will never get good. Learning Nurse was not that hard for me.
You ain’t worse than me trust me.
So true. How does anyone do well with him? He’s soooo hard to control.
Also I do agree with Nurse as well. She’s somewhat hard but people exaggerate her difficulty.
I am so lucky/happy that the first time I did the "chainsaw 7 people in one trial" thing, I got baby survivors and even then, I had to keep letting the last person wiggle off so I'd chainsaw them a few times to get to 7 (for their trouble, I did give them the hatch so hopefully they weren't too cross with me that I farmed them like that).
BHVR hates console players after that challenge got released.
You atleast play Hillbilly. I get a migraine whenever I think about playing him
I still embarrassed myself.
I want to try him more, but have always regarded his chainsaw as too unwieldy for my liking.
Seems like a lot feel that way as no one plays him anymore.
Hello, fellow Terribilly here. I handle him awfully on the controller and I always thought maybe M+KB might help me out. I see people using his chainsaw and turning tight corners like he's a Nascar Driver, but I can't even make it into two hallways on midwhich. Respect your baby billys...we trying our best out here 😭
I play on PC and still can’t play Billy well at all 😭
Spirit does it all better anyways 😋😎
Now you just earned all my respect ☺️
He’s rough for the first few hours but you’ll get the hang of it. What I did when I started learning him was to equip full info perks, Lethal Pursuer, BBQ, etc, and just focus on back-revving and curving. Forget about trying to win and just look for opportunities to practise the fundamentals and you’ll improve much faster.
Yes but as I said, he’s not one of my most least played killers and I literally can’t do ######### 😭
Definitely appreciate the tip though 👍
I felt this way long before the rework on him, if it matters.
Imo Billy was way easier to play before his rework. And I don't mean the overheat mechanic. They messed with his animation when starting a chainsaw sprint and he's never felt the same. Now it's way too easy to over-rotate the camera and miss. I can't be the only one who noticed this, right?
I’m still in denial that game ever happened.
Well I discovered the game like a month before Billy and only really played survivor when I was new so I can’t really make a claim on that.
It was on Cowshed I guess, is that a good excuse?
He is the killer where this game's fov problems shine the most. You have to aim at the survivors' feet with your chainsaw to hit them, but if you're looking at that, then you lose them as soon as they go off-screen.
You had to play billy that’s a good enough excuse.
Also it was while streaming so the pressure was on 😬
Than you got demo on the game and proceeded to 4k
Because I’m actually decent with Demo. He’s probably my best killer if we exclude the obvious Spirit.
Sadako > demo
I’m still trying to improve with Sadako because she is fun.
She is absolutely fun.
Not Spirit levels of fun for me at least but yes I do agree!
Lol. Fair.
Definitely going to be playing some Sadako and Spirit tonight!
It's strange that people complain about Hillbilly's FOV being messed with and yet he still isn't being changed to how he was before.
The only time some animations got changed was when ppl couldn't do 360s with the locomotion change.