A censored german word
Has anybody any ideas as to why the German word "deine" gets censored in the after-game chat? I am really confused because it just means yours in german???
Has anybody any ideas as to why the German word "deine" gets censored in the after-game chat? I am really confused because it just means yours in german???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do not question the logic of the DBD censor
Last night the word 'insta' was censored.
I literally do not understand the censor sometimes.
Fun fact, Deutsch is censored !!
"habe ich" also got censored the last time i checked.
their chat bot utterly breaks the second you start having any conversation that is not in english.
so once again i have to question why they had to make it a mandatory feature without allowing us to deactivate it manually ;-;
There are many more words that are censored like "doch" which has several meanings like "but", "however", "nevertheless" ... Chat filters are really weird. Maybe "doch" is a vulgar word in another language, idk :/
styptic is also banned xD
Somehow i could write Knackarsch in one chat but not the other.
Ditto 'skirt'.
I presume the word may mean something else in some other language.
There are a lot of French words censored too. In the sentence "He is late", the French word for "late" is that word meaning someone is intellectually challenged in English. (r****d)
The chat censor has spoken!
James Sunderland is censored.
Ringu is censored
PRAISE BE
I dont remember which one it was, but once the name of a perk was censored.
Ja, die Zensur ist sehr komisch. I think the chat censors different words every day. Funny that a lot of words to describe the game are censored...
I forgot the all-time classic.