Still waiting for that Forum post
This was like 40 minutes ago, solo q mate said they'd make a post on why Sadako needs to be nerfed ASAP.
Still waiting to see it; surely it can't be 40 minutes of writing
This was like 40 minutes ago, solo q mate said they'd make a post on why Sadako needs to be nerfed ASAP.
Still waiting to see it; surely it can't be 40 minutes of writing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's probably gonna be a complete essay that the person is writing.
Might be finished somewhere next week π
Maybe he wrote on Steam forums. First topic on this screenshot is 40 minutes ago. So maybe you should check @GoodBoyKaru
Omg I should ty !!
I'm gonna be honest I completely forgot we even had a steam forum, sadly none of the posts are theirs tho (but I do recognise the guy that made the Sadako op post, they dmd me on twitter saying killers were too op and I should only post their bad takes it was tragic)
Im not allowed on the steam forum anymore. In the past I was a bit too vocal with my opinions :p
I never even knew it existed but I'd probably be banned there if I did bc me 4 years ago was somehow even more passive aggressive than current me π
I hope you find this guy then. If he opens topic ofcourse.
Manifesting
Oooooo
I dont know if youve ever played Bloodborne but looking at this, im hearing Ludwig's boss fight music in my head.
Maybe he is doing a thesis and maybe its good let give him some time.
Who prefers the Steam Forums over the official DBD forums? it doesnt make sense to me.
Haha.
I knew the OP Threads would pop when she comes out.
I said this in the ptb "she is so weak" ones... you can rely on the community that everything is OP.
I'm waiting for their thread tho π
I love seeing Sadako complaints.
The game after this I made a spirit dc π
Youβre evil.
No she just swung through a pallet, I didn't drop it, and she dc'd.
My poor baby π
People always complaing about a killer when they lose
they escaped...
that just shows they're even more entitled
Me too x10