Toxicity beyond limits

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

It was overall a pretty nice game, I got 6 hooks and I almost got a 2k, they managed to make it out with good teamplay. They played very well and are a great team I give it them that.

However after this chat they went on my profile and all added me and wrote in my comments. They wished me corona and my parents a painful death. They said I am a sub human and should be enslaved. They went into my friends profile and also harrased them, they found (somehow) my you tube channel and wrote under roughtly half of my videos in the comments that I am a loser and should go kill myself. They went to my discord server and spammed my channels and tried to write to other ppl on my mod staff how pathetic my content is and that they should be ashamed of themselves beeing friends with me.

I took it at first lightly as you see in the chat, I was just meming but I would say after they came that far to my you tube channel its reaching to a point that I would call this REAL hatred towards someone.

I have honestly no idea what I did to deserve this from their persective, I tried to write to them on steam after I accepted the add that they should calm themselves, after roughly a few hours they finally stopped, but I doubt it was because of me saying to stop, more like after they went tired of keep haressing me.

Whats the point of this post? I am just wondering if there is any way to report his outside of dbd. I have the feeling simple reports arent enough.

Comments

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2840781#Comment_2840781

    I had one match today vs a really good blight. He destroyed my team. I was gonna message him the usual, “ggs you were really good!” But then he found my friend by the gate and hooked her and proceeded to hit her 4 times on the hook. That’s when I just moved on not gonna give some toxic guy props

    I’m sorry but I found this hilarious 😭😭😭. I was just picturing him beating your friend over and over with his cane 😭

    that sucks for her though. Sorry she dealt with that. I personally take it as a compliment when it happens to me for running the killer too long or taking protection hits.

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2840792#Comment_2840792

    I’m sorry but I found this hilarious 😭😭😭. I was just picturing him beating your friend over and over with his cane 😭

    that sucks for her though. Sorry she dealt with that. I personally take it as a compliment when it happens to me for running the killer too long or taking protection hits.

    I only hit people on the hook when they start being toxic. And yes blights cane is funny. But this is a classic case of I was gonna be nice and give you props but decided to be toxic.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2840812#Comment_2840812

    I only hit people on the hook when they start being toxic. And yes blights cane is funny. But this is a classic case of I was gonna be nice and give you props but decided to be toxic.

    Yea I hear you. Smh.

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2840760#Comment_2840760

    I read it bro, but all of that could’ve been avoided. You fed them. They knew you were meming and then they took it a step further.

    Could be true but this is also just an assumption you know, they couldnt also done that without me writing anything.

  • This is the opposite of toxic, they recommended a better game for you, I also recommend Mario. Literally any of them.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    This is the opposite of toxic, they recommended a better game for you, I also recommend Mario. Literally any of them.

    for a week

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    This is the opposite of toxic, they recommended a better game for you, I also recommend Mario. Literally any of them.

    Mario kart?

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MG1PZKYPAQLF/1.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XTNXPLTMVIU1/2.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MNFA4VIA5UIU/3.jpg

    It was overall a pretty nice game, I got 6 hooks and I almost got a 2k, they managed to make it out with good teamplay. They played very well and are a great team I give it them that.

    However after this chat they went on my profile and all added me and wrote in my comments. They wished me corona and my parents a painful death. They said I am a sub human and should be enslaved. They went into my friends profile and also harrased them, they found (somehow) my you tube channel and wrote under roughtly half of my videos in the comments that I am a loser and should go kill myself. They went to my discord server and spammed my channels and tried to write to other ppl on my mod staff how pathetic my content is and that they should be ashamed of themselves beeing friends with me.

    I took it at first lightly as you see in the chat, I was just meming but I would say after they came that far to my you tube channel its reaching to a point that I would call this REAL hatred towards someone.

    I have honestly no idea what I did to deserve this from their persective, I tried to write to them on steam after I accepted the add that they should calm themselves, after roughly a few hours they finally stopped, but I doubt it was because of me saying to stop, more like after they went tired of keep haressing me.

    Whats the point of this post? I am just wondering if there is any way to report his outside of dbd. I have the feeling simple reports arent enough.

    just a normal match on dbd, nothing strange tbh... i've this kind of situation almost all my matches... personally i enjoy their salt, it's usually more entertaing than the match itself (cause you know, they usually tryhard by bringing annoying offerings such as maps, jar, murky reagents or petrified oak and playing sweaty in general paired with meta perks of course, meanwhile i'm playing with brown addons like party bottle, Rickety Chain, etc etc...), just don't even waste your time to report them since they won't be banned (i still have tickets from 1 year ago that weren't resolved). i suggest you also to close the endgame chat if you don't like seeing those things and to NOT ACCEPT random friendly requests from people, unless you saw that they played chill (for instance people who don't tbag and play the game without exploiting perks out of their context or being pricks in general)

  • Tbh getting such a high ego over dbd is worse than playing dbd itself. At this point it's more impressive to play clash of clans and never lose a defense at the highest town hall.

  • If you really want to punish them,make a ticket with all the mesages,their steam id.

    They will get a temporary ban according to BHVR rules.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2840513#Comment_2840513

    See: here's the thing.

    If I leave my house unlocked, that is a silly thing to do.

    However, it doesn't mean that I deserve to be robbed, or that the robbers are somehow not at fault.

    The real fault always rests with the person doing something deliberately malicious, not the person who is perhaps a bit too trusting.

    You have not left your house unlocked.

    You have invited self-proclaimed robbers into your house.

1 2 ›