Can we PLEASE get maps with chapters again?
I thought reworking old ones wouldnt take away from the new content?
This game is so stale and boring when we go so long without a new map?
Since the Descend Beyond DLC (September 2020) we've had two new map realms - RPD and Eerie.
2 new maps in almost 2 years? 2 years of almost 8 DLCs?
Comments
do you want another RPD, the game or eerie? I definitely will not.
So what is your point? We should not get any new map?
As long as they are not quite balanced, yes.
I'd rather play coal tower ad infinitum.
I want another RPD. Eerie is enough - it is not bad but also not very good - don´t need more bright maps atm.
And yes - some maps would really be nice - there are soooooo many great ideas around here... and please dark ones.
I don't know. It would be so boring to play on same maps again and again. I miss Haddonfield too, i know i hate myself.
It really won't be for me, there is no big difference in gameplay itself anyway.
I wonder what the map team is doing, actually lately?
They literally killswitched a map to do the rework.
Mmhmm. How precisely does taking it out of the rotation expedite it getting done? It's not like the devs siphon energy out of active maps in order to do their jobs.
100% agree. We have plenty of maps already and the majority are garbage.
If the new maps don't have any resemblance to the size and loop generation values as coal tower, then I don't want them.
Fix what we already have.
I... don't know, maybe they found that map to be extremely out of average? like 80% escape rate or something? to the point killswitching it is mandatory?
But they said they will rework that map and killswitched it, that's a truth.
That map of Sadako from the current lobby is so beautiful, it's a swamp in the middle of the afternoon. Devs missed the opportunity to put the well and lighthouse of sadako's lore (mixing a little with a black and white world)
ps: miss Hawkins National Laboratory and Haddonfield
I'd have loved the All Kill lobby to be one too...