Psychological research about Dead by Daylight

Hello everybody! 👋



My name is Rudolf, I'm a graduating student in psychology at the University of Pécs, conducting research regarding individuals' demeanor in video games and how it's related to their personality.

I am looking for people who would gladly participate in my study by filling out a questionnaire about their playstyle in Dead by Daylight and answering some personality-related questions. 💭



If you like personality tests, or you just have a little spare time it would be much appreciated if you help me! If you have other friends who are playing or used to play with Dead by Daylight, don't hesitate to share the questionnaire with them as well!

You can find the link below, thank you for your help! Have a great one guys! ✨




I want to emphasize this questionnaire and research are not connected with BHVR in any form. Anything which is posted here belongs to me and me only. On the other hand, it is confirmed and allowed for me to post my questionnaire with you (Thank you again, Mandy! ❤️).

Dear Participants! My name is Rudolf, I'm a graduating student in psychology at the University of Pécs, conducting research regarding individuals' demeanor in video games and how it's related to their personality. I'm going to measure people's attitudes from different perspectives. Important! This questionnaire is for those who are actively playing, or for those who used to play Dead By Daylight in the past. I ask you to read all instructions and statements carefully to avoid any possible misunderstandings. Your responses will be treated completely anonymously, hidden identity is guaranteed. The gathered data is used for educational and research purposes only. There are no right or wrong answers, you need pick what you feel identical with yourself. I kindly ask you to always reflect reality when answering all the questions, be as honest as possible to ensure the credibility of the results. This questionnaire should take approximately 10-15 minutes to fill out completely. Filling out is voluntary, you can always cancel anytime you feel like it. If you encounter with any kind of issue or you have comments about the questionnaire, please don't hesitate to contact me: E-mail: [email protected] or my supervisor: E-mail: [email protected] Thank you, for your contribution!


Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Interesting. Will you be sharing your findings here?

  • I'm open to sharing my research when everything is finished. I'm still doing the data gathering and the theoretical background, but yeah as soon as I finish with everything I'll send it to those who want to read it

  • Hey @Goschlr glad you've posted this.

    I want to confirm that this is not affiliated with BHVR in the slightest, we won't be receiving the information posted etc. This is purely for Goschir's research.

  • Much appreciation <3

  • Well after taking it I'm curious about the results already. Good luck with your research 👍️

  • Thank you pal! I'm definitely gonna notify you here when I'm all set with things. After that you can send me your e-mails, I'm going to forward the research paper in PDF format for those who are eager to read it! :D

  • This is really interesting. Ill probs be doing this after work.


    Edit. Just filled it out. Would be interested in seeing the findings.

  • Hey guys! It looks like I've finished the research paper. If you are interested to read it, please send me your e-mail.

  • Ah that's a shame I found this late wanted to answer